Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics & World News' started by slyfink, Jun 24, 2016.
I've got to admit, I'm stunned. I thought cooler heads would prevail.
Please register to disable this ad.
Same here, but as long as it doesn't increase prices for CRC merchandise or scotch, I'm ok with it.
Turns out fear mongering, xenophobia and a complete disregard of facts work pretty well these days.
Great way to stick it to the elites by completely fucking yourself over for decades to come and giving the disintegration of Europe a nice boost. Can't wait for the likes of Wilders, Le Pen and their ilk to start pushing for their own referendum.
Bring on November!
At first I was surprised, but I had a slight suspicion that it will turn out as it did.
Things will go south in the next few days I reckon.
Nigel Farage denied already to put the 350mio. £ into their health system which at the moment go weekly to the EU.
This was a huge part of their propaganda. Mental.
That showed them!
Separation of Scotland and Northern Ireland next.
This is yet another step towards destruction of middle class in Western civilization.
Atleast we can now buy Hope brakes for cheap.
We are in full-retard mode here in the US with our election, so it's more par for the course, rather than surprising...
at least there's some lulz to be had:
Imma get a 180mm rotor!
One with an accent!
FWIW, if shit gets really bad and the "good guys" need personal freedom dispensers, I know where you can get some.
Think of it as a modern, more personalized version of the lend-lease program.
from fb (posted by a brit):
So let’s recap the days events, bear in mind, I am merely reporting what’s actually happened:
1. We voted to leave something that gives us a 10x return on our investment
2. We split the country in 2 and made at least 48.1% really angry with the rest
3. Prime Minister has resigned, meaning the very real likelihood of Boris Johnson as leader
4. The Conservative Party has started to rip itself apart
5. The Labour Party have decided to do that next Tuesday
6. The President of the EU Parliament has said specifically that we will not be allowed to join the free market.
7. Donald Trump has congratulated us
8. We knocked 10% off the value of our currency, which of course as we like to buy things from abroad, means we’ll be paying 10% more
9. We crashed world stock markets
10. We crashed our own stock market, losing more money than we could ever get back by not paying the EU
11. Did I mention Donald Trump thought this was a good idea?
12. Cornwall voted to Leave, one of the most heavily funded counties by the EU, and is demanding assurances it will still get its money
13. 2 major financial institutions have announced moving jobs to EU mainland
14. Scotland began its inescapable path to Independence
15. The Irish decided to have that chat as well
16. Most old people decided to do the opposite of what young people want even though they have to deal with it for longer
17. We made Nigel Farage happy
18. Farage openly admits that the 350million a week claim about the NHS was BS…
19. Everyone Googled “What happens if we leave the EU” after the vote closed
what if this whole thing was secretly orchestrated by the NRA to start selling guns in the UK?
"The last time the British economy really went in the tank, the UK produced the Clash, Joy Division, the Pogues, the Buzzcocks, the, Smiths, the Cure, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, New Order, XTC, the Jam, Psychedelic Furs, Madness, The Specials, The Beat, Simply Red, Gang of Four and Public Image Ltd.
It is not all bad."
Page out of the Big Tobacco playbook - restrict our US market with burdensome regulations? That's cool, we'll just expand into China and eastern Yurp. Hooray for expensive cancer!
Dumb people are dumb.
i will finally get to see them next week.
Time to pick up the triumph tiger I've been eyeballing!
Good thing those fuckers like pasties.
"incompressible jizztrumpet" Fucking GOLD, Jerry. GOLD I tell ya.
The most english insult of all time? Maybe.
I made 30 dollars on the hundred ounces of silver I bought last week...
My dad stashed a LOT of silver when I was a kid. He's hide it in the rafters of the garage among other odd places. He was convinced that we were going to hell in a handbasket and the whole house of cards would come tumbling down.
This was in the 80's.
Buy low, sell high - that's the only advice I can give you on precious metals.
Stoney convinced me not to divest my entire 401k and buy even more... I still think silver is a good value right now.
Maybe to maintain value... but dollars are actually pretty good at doing that right now.
I am OK with this as long as they take OK, KA, LA, MI, AK, AL and FL with them. Then make them pay for a wall.
Why you gotta hate on Alaska?
An effective, if somewhat broad brush, way to keep Palin contained north of the 49th parallel. Although it would admittedly make for an exceedingly expensive and oddly shaped wall. Plus, Arkansas actually has some decent riding in the Ozarks, which btw, doesn't get snowed under for 7 months/year and is devoid of car sized bears.
My apologies, meant Arkansas