Quantcast

Brian J. Peppers, Sex Offender

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
He lives on Piccadilly Lane. It's like it's out of some weird fairy tale.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
Remember in "Total Recall" when Arnold's helmet smashes in the Mars atmosphere and his head starts to inflate?
Nice!

Is it any wonder Mr. Peppers has to resort to "alternative" love making techniques?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
No lie, I went to high school with brothers that looked like that. Everyone called them the "mush-heads." They all had weird nicknames too: Pappy, Hippy, and Skippy. Damn, I haven't seen a mush-head in a long time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oly said:
that cant be real......

can it?
prolly some weird inbred genetic thing. kinda shocking, shows that we're built to pick out good genetics, and that pic looks to be about as far from it as imaginable... :dead:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BikeGeek said:
No lie, I went to high school with brothers that looked like that. Everyone called them the "mush-heads." They all had weird nicknames too: Pappy, Hippy, and Skippy. Damn, I haven't seen a mush-head in a long time.
where did you go to school?

was their last name Peacock?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Toshi said:
prolly some weird inbred genetic thing. kinda shocking, shows that we're built to pick out good genetics, and that pic looks to be about as far from it as imaginable... :dead:
hmm..here are his details:

Brian Peppers
Nickname: n/a
Date of Birth: 11/01/1968 Age: 36
Race: White Gender: Male
Height: 5'7" Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue

Scars, Marks, Tattoos: n/a

first off, i can't believe he doesn't have a nickname.

2nd, the "scars, marks, tattoos" category is also n/a? :help:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
OMG! Check out some of the commentary elsewhere on the dude-

http://bears.hosttown.com/lofiversion/index.php/t54864.html

§ 2907.05. Gross sexual imposition.

(A) No person shall have sexual contact with another, not the spouse of the offender; cause another, not the spouse of the offender, to have sexual contact with the offender; or cause two or more other persons to have sexual contact when any of the following applies:

(1) The offender purposely compels the other person, or one of the other persons, to submit by force or threat of force.

(2) For the purpose of preventing resistance, the offender substantially impairs the judgment or control of the other person or of one of the other persons by administering any drug, intoxicant, or controlled substance to the other person surreptitiously or by force, threat of force, or deception.

(3) The offender knows that the judgment or control of the other person or of one of the other persons is substantially impaired as a result of the influence of any drug or intoxicant administered to the other person with the other person's consent for the purpose of any kind of medical or dental examination, treatment, or surgery.

(4) The other person, or one of the other persons, is less than thirteen years of age, whether or not the offender knows the age of that person.

(5) The ability of the other person to resist or consent or the ability of one of the other persons to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the ability to resist or consent of the other person or of one of the other persons is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.

( Whoever violates this section is guilty of gross sexual imposition. Except as otherwise provided in this section, a violation of division (A)(1), (2), (3), or (5) of this section is a felony of the fourth degree. If the offender under division (A)(2) of this section substantially impairs the judgment or control of the other person or one of the other persons by administering any controlled substance described in section 3719.41 of the Revised Code to the person surreptitiously or by force, threat of force, or deception, a violation of division (A)(2) of this section is a felony of the third degree. A violation of division (A)(4) of this section is a felony of the third degree.

© A victim need not prove physical resistance to the offender in prosecutions under this section.

With a tip of the hat to another thread, I just don't understand why these guys can't get laid, 'cause even LOSERS can get laid...right? :blah:
I lived for 6-months in Dayton as a child. Thank GOD I got the fvck out of there in time with my asshole untouched! Here's another guy in OH accused of the very same thing-

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
whats the "perfectly staright" line accross his forehead..?

photoshop ? i think the picture is a fake....

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
schweino1 said:
whats the "perfectly staright" line accross his forehead..?

photoshop ? i think the picture is a fake....
It's the tiny elastic band that holds on his jet black toupee. He was ashamed of his real Bozo the Clown hair, so he decided to go goth.

Wait...nevermind...it's still there. That must be the scar from when Hannibal served him a sauteed portion of his own brain matter.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i liked this line from the other site:

"He's a manta-gou-shataa type of alien that resides in the 12th Galaxy off of the Nepcron Solar System....says so right here in my alien handbook. "

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Ya know, it's horrible that anyone has to go through life that terribly disfigured, but it certainly doesn't excuse sexual crimes. In all seriousness, how completely and utterly horrifying. I bet he couldn't even get laid by a passed-out, blind, retarded hooker on her AIDS deathbed! I would probably just throw myself off a cliff if that was me and I possessed the wherewithall to consider suicide. So sad...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I bet he has something that looks like a cross between a penis and a vagina.

Like a penis with a mouth, and little nubby teeth. And bad breath.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Well, here's one of my former classmates. I'd offer up a later yearbook picture, but he couldn't seem to get past 7th grade.