Quantcast

Brian J. Peppers, Sex Offender

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BikeGeek said:
Well, here's one of my former classmates. I'd offer up a later yearbook picture, but he couldn't seem to get past 7th grade.

Looks like he suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome. Mother probably drank when she was preggo, symptoms usually include decreased mental capacity and eyes spaced farther apart than normal.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Looks like he suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome. Mother probably drank when she was preggo, symptoms usually include decreased mental capacity and eyes spaced farther apart than normal.
I used to work with this girl...we were on a business trip in Vegas and my company was hosting a party at the Pink Taco at the Hard Rock...this chick was pregnant and was drinking and smoking like a drunken sailor...she was trying to get people to go get her drinks...I wonder if her kid turned out like that...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Westy said:
Then his mom had issues, because his 3 brothers all have the same Innsmouth look to them. Rumor had it that their parents were rather closely related.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
BikeGeek said:
Well, here's one of my former classmates. I'd offer up a later yearbook picture, but he couldn't seem to get past 7th grade.

Awwww that's pretty sad, man. If that Peppers thing is for real, that's one thing 'cause he's a registered sexual offender. Presumably your former classmate is not. :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Yep, there sure is...in the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas...it's a Mexican food restaurant. They have a bunch of those really cool low rider cruiser bikes...the ones with the twisted sissy bars and 72 spoke wheels...crushed velvet banana seats...pretty cool...
Ahahahahhaha. Maybe they should call it the Spicy Vulva instead. :D

-S.S.-

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
llkoolkeg said:
Awwww that's pretty sad, man. If that Peppers thing is for real, that's one thing 'cause he's a registered sexual offender. Presumably your former classmate is not. :(
Sad that I posted...that I made fun as a kid...?
Of course in jr high I didn't see anything but humor in it. Later in school I saw it for what it was. I actually befriended one of the brothers and tutored him in math. He went on to be the only one of the 4 to graduate high school. Unfortunately he couldn't escape the environment in which he was raised and was arrested for dealing.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
BikeGeek said:
Sad that I posted...that I made fun as a kid...?
Of course in jr high I didn't see anything but humor in it. Later in school I saw it for what it was. I actually befriended one of the brothers and tutored him in math. He went on to be the only one of the 4 to graduate high school. Unfortunately he couldn't escape the environment in which he was raised and was arrested for dealing.
The whole thing is sad from soup to nuts. I guess I didn't feel bad about it before when it was just some possibly photochopped sex offender. I can't imagine what it would be like to start the game of life spotting all of your competitors that much of a, ahem, handicap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Figured I'd continue to make this thread even more depressing

Possible FAS Symptoms:

Growth deficiencies: small body size and weight, slower than normal development and failure to catch up.
Skeletal deformities: deformed ribs and sternum; curved spine; hip dislocations; bent, fused, webbed, or missing fingers or toes; limited movement of joints; small head.
Facial abnormalities: small eye openings; skin webbing between eyes and base of nose; drooping eyelids; nearsightedness; failure of eyes to move in same direction; short upturned nose; sunken nasal bridge; flat or absent groove between nose and upper lip; thin upper lip; opening in roof of mouth; small jaw; low-set or poorly formed ears.
Organ deformities: heart defects; heart murmurs; genital malformations; kidney and urinary defects.
Central nervous system handicaps: small brain; faulty arrangement of brain cells and connective tissue; mental retardation -- usually mild to moderate but occasionally severe; learning disabilities; short attention span; irritability in infancy; hyperactivity in childhood; poor body, hand, and finger coordination.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Looks like some irate parent already got ahold of that guy... DAMN!!! That's one fugly dude. (IT) is a dude right!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
some on eneeds t oput that frweak down like a lame horse!! What do people expect, that guy has to offend...whod' **** him??????

Shoot him!
I see you got use of both hands now..... (meaning you typed better one handed right after your injury...)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
can you imagine the terror the molestee underwent? it's horrible enough being sexually assaulted. assaulted by a semi-human freak raises the bar a few fold.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
BikeGeek said:
I hoped someone would catch it. :)
Just to up the Lovecraft geekiness, I was thinking that he looked more Martense than Innsmouth.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
LOOnatic said:
Creepy as hell
ya man....he has the same sketchy nose that Jacko would want and the same super narrow shoulders. I'd even be sketched out seeing that dude cruising down the street.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Whoa. Uh, wow. That is really sad on so many levels. I never cease to be amazed at how people can inhabit the same planet and still be worlds apart. Even if it is fake, you can bet there's someone out there somewhere who looks like that.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
echo- Snopes says the Status is officially undetermined but most of their evidence seems to corroborate that the image is legit. They even contacted the Ohio authorities and they confirmed the image is of a real offender. Snopes also has some links to possible syndromes that peppers might have to cause his looks.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhhh wow it looks like that peppers guy got a damn 2x6 wrapped around his grill piece.