Quantcast

Bridge dedication to Dan Yu

Nov 27, 2006
Petaluma
I have contacted the park service requesting that the 3rd bridge on the Bayview trail in China Camp be dedicated to Dan Yu. For those of you who didn't hear, he died there on his mountain bike last Saturday.

The request is being considered and Dan's riding partner and friends are going to come up with wording for the plaque.

I will be asking for donations from the MTB community for the costs, I don't think it will be much.

Are there any artists out there who could make something really unique... Maybe something everyone could touch on there way over the bridge?

AlexYuen

Chimp
Jan 13, 2005
What??
Thank You,

I have contacted the park service requesting that the 3rd bridge on the Bayview trail in China Camp be dedicated to Dan Yu. For those of you who didn't hear, he died there on his mountain bike last Saturday.

The request is being considered and Dan's riding partner and friends are going to come up with wording for the plaque.

I will be asking for donations from the MTB community for the costs, I don't think it will be much.

Are there any artists out there who could make something really unique... Maybe something everyone could touch on there way over the bridge?