Quantcast

Bring back KSJO

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
1077 THE BONE!!! Way less comercials, every day is a no repeat day, Lamont and Tonelli, Steven Seaweed, what more can I say? There is far less "modern rock," Korn-Slipknot-nonsense on The Bone as well. Plus Seaweed is an avid mountain biker, and The Bone Metal Zone rocks ur socks every weekend. Long live the LOCALLY OWNED 1077 THE BONE!!!

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
I need ksjo back... tired of listening to all the bs on live 105.

The Bone? Do we get that up in the bay area?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
bikenweed said:
1077 THE BONE!!! Way less comercials, every day is a no repeat day, Lamont and Tonelli, Steven Seaweed, what more can I say? There is far less "modern rock," Korn-Slipknot-nonsense on The Bone as well. Plus Seaweed is an avid mountain biker, and The Bone Metal Zone rocks ur socks every weekend. Long live the LOCALLY OWNED 1077 THE BONE!!!
Morning shows are lame, and no one will ever beat the greatness of KSAN

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
bikenweed said:
Then whos going to play slayer,metallica,led zep,Iron maiden,juda priest all of that?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Clear channel does it again, The Bone SUCKS!!!!!!! Their morning show is the worst ever, Lamont & Tennilli were aweful on KSJO too. KSJO was just an ok station, but the best the Bay Area had since KOME went south many years ago. I wish the Bay Area would get a good rock station, but I doubt that will ever happen. Live 105 was heading in the right direction a few years ago, then turned totally disco. If you live in the east bay 90.5 KVHS (A high school station in Concord) plays some great tunes, and 98.5 KRXQ in Sac is very good.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Brian HCM#1 said:
Clear channel does it again, The Bone SUCKS!!!!!!! Their morning show is the worst ever, Lamont & Tennilli were aweful on KSJO too. KSJO was just an ok station, but the best the Bay Area had since KOME went south many years ago. I wish the Bay Area would get a good rock station, but I doubt that will ever happen. Live 105 was heading in the right direction a few years ago, then turned totally disco. If you live in the east bay 90.5 KVHS (A high school station in Concord) plays some great tunes, and 98.5 KRXQ in Sac is very good.
I have friends in that class

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Dude with the amount of digital media out there what are any of you doing listening to the radio? That is sooooo 2001 :rolleyes:

Escucho NPR y nada otro estación de radio. Otherwise I choose my music on per-song basis...

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
KSJO sucked! What ever happened to The Beat 97.9? now that was a kick ass radio station! ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DLo said:
What's wrong with lamont and tonelli? I think KSJO went downhill the day they got rid of them.. or left, whatever happened.
They have no personality, I liked the ones before L&T, that was Perry Stone & Trish Bell. Actually the Mikey show was better, then again I'm a huge Howard Stern fan :evil:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Brian HCM#1 said:

Hell yeah, 98.5 is great. They have a funny talk show in the morning that I listen to every day. Rob arnie and dawn.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
They have no personality, I liked the ones before L&T, that was Perry Stone & Trish Bell. Actually the Mikey show was better, then again I'm a huge Howard Stern fan :evil:
Don't remember those days :( I don't like the Mikey show, I can't stand Skye either. Howard Stern gets boring for me. Just bring back whip em out wednesdays :D

juancho

Chimp
Mar 6, 2004
Sucks that KSJO is dead. Thanks for nothing Clear Channel. F mainstream radio. GO SATELLITE.

special O

Chimp
Dec 5, 2002
all morning shows suck. radio is for music not losers blabbing on and on and on. how can ppl listen to that crap. im so glad I got a college station here. (but the bone is usually good when im at home.)