Quantcast

Bring your fenders

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
picked up mine at the the truck today, this couse should be fun in the wet, the ravine that the slalom berms snake through may actually turn into a creek with the rain thats supposed to happen

:twitch::disgust1::disgust::rant::bonk::banghead: :dead::mad::shakefist::shakefist:

parents wouldnt agree for me to get a ride with someone up there... not because of like liability crap, but because "it wasnt planned out enough"...:plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown: i kid you not, they need to have a plan set in stone a week in advance for them to drive me(which is totally cool), but if they have to cancel for whatever reason, i cant go either. regardless of whether or not i am actually involved in the reason for cancellation and regardless if i have a backup ride planned out already...
the greatest part is that when i got my sponsorship from Rotec at the beginning of the year/end of December, they were super stoked for me and told me that they would drive me to every Fontana race... but as my bike came together and i gave them the schedule to start planning it around, things just fell apart with them... no idea why...
funny thing is that i talk about Fontana like every day, i guess i just have to be less subtle... i've come to tread lightly around them in the past few years... long story- but its not me its business...

blah!

have a blast guys!!!
i'll be getting stuck in Calaveras clay all day tomorrow getting my new baby all dirty!
but not in a race though:disgust1:

:cheers:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Little update, its raing pretty good right now overhere in Yucaipa, usually means its rainging worse in Fontana, no idea on teh wind yet, but its gonna be sloppy!!!!!!! Dont worry cheeta, you be out racing with us soon enough!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So with all that rain we had this morning and last night, we couldnt have had a better day riding, beutifal coarse, excelent day, and Mother Nature held off till the races were done. What a great day