Quantcast

British Soldiers on Acid

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Echo said:
This video is not currently available. Please try again later.
Didn't miss much... grainy black and white movie with soldiers walking around clumsily and giggling.

Thread title was more interesting than the clip...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Skookum said:
Ahaha best SB post ever. You really gotta be in the "club" to appreciate this vid.....
agreed.. unfortuantely the vid can t be viewed in hermany, bit i saw a number of stills...

i highly recommend LSD if you can handle the truly warped... yes, things melt and worse... i don t want to see shirley on LSD.. he d either burn a house down, or sit crying in the corner (probabally the latter)...

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
what cracks me up the most about this vid is the fact that those bstrds are ARMED.

another thing to watch if you're in the 'club' is "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"...

they got it right. Friggin carpet designs moving....

I once saw an old lady with electric hair

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MudGrrl said:
I once saw an old lady with electric hair
that musta been good... in the late 90s myself and a few others (mainly workmates) went tripping in lake toba (northern sumatera - indonesia)... we got some locals to collect us some fresh 'rooms... one of my workmates was about 10 years older than me, and the others... but he looked about 50 years older... he had lived a hard life, mainly self inflicted...

i swear that afternoon / night he turned into a goblin on that bamboo chair... he looked like something out of 'lord of the rings'... very mad...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I've never done very well on hallucenogenics, but if givin the choice I like shrooms better than LSD. They always seemed "smoother" to me.

I saw my arm turn into a tree limb once. Pretty neat.

Saw the air turn gold. Still gaseous and all, but it was gold. That was neat.

Have seen walls melt and such.

Freaked out once too... We were trippin at a friends place and one of his friends dropped by for something. Well this dud was like 5'7" and 300 pounds or so. He walked in and all I saw was this huge white jabba the hut comin at me. :eek: aaarrrgghh!

Haven't done any drugs other then pot and alcohol and caffiene in years though. (My drug days are over)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Ciaran said:
I've never done very well on hallucenogenics, but if givin the choice I like shrooms better than LSD. They always seemed "smoother" to me.

I saw my arm turn into a tree limb

Saw the air turn gold. Still gaseous and all, but it was gold. That was neat.

Freaked out once too... We were trippin at a friends place and one of his friends dropped by for something. Well this dud was like 5'7" and 300 pounds or so. He walked in and all I saw was this huge white jabba the hut comin at me. :eek: aaarrrgghh!

Haven't done any drugs other then pot and alcohol and caffiene in years though. (My drug days are over)

good story(s) mate... my days of acid are over as well... 'shrooms, perhaps... bongs, cones etc don t qualify - i m in... needles don t ever and have never entered the occasion... i ve seen too many friends go down that road...

burn...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That was freaking great.

"with one man climbing a tree to feed the birds..."

I was always a "climber" in the same situation.