Quantcast

britney is reproducing...

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Let's just put aside Britney for a minute and all congratulate that husband of hers.

True the guy is a tool of truly epic stauture. But ching ching ching can you hear the jackpot paying out? He's gone from being a worthless himbo dancer who has problems with the waist band of his shorts, to being a paid for man the rest of his life. Can you say alimony? I'm pretty sure that her earning potential far outstrips his.

And lets face it this wedding is sooo not going to last. Check the form he's got kids with another woman, has the brains that make potatoes jealous, and dances to Britney Spears for a living, dang he's just been shopping round till he hit the right jackpot.

So once again as much as I have zero respect for the guy congrats to him. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
JoeRay said:
Let's just put aside Britney for a minute and all congratulate that husband of hers.

True the guy is a tool of truly epic stauture. But ching ching ching can you hear the jackpot paying out? He's gone from being a worthless himbo dancer who has problems with the waist band of his shorts, to being a paid for man the rest of his life. Can you say alimony? I'm pretty sure that her earning potential far outstrips his.

And lets face it this wedding is sooo not going to last. Check the form he's got kids with another woman, has the brains that make potatoes jealous, and dances to Britney Spears for a living, dang he's just been shopping round till he hit the right jackpot.

So once again as much as I have zero respect for the guy congrats to him. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Good for him, but good for her too...that dudes got a smokin body and he's hot...stupid or not...he's hot...I'd hit it. I can just imagine what his belly would feel like under my tongue. HAHAHAHAHA!