Quantcast

Britney was my sex-mad bride

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
www.newsoftheworld.co.uk | 11 Jul 04

BRITNEY SPEARS bedded her childhood sweetheart "like an animal", then wrecked his life with a 55-hour marriage that stunned the world.

Now, in a world exclusive interview, husband Jason Alexander details every moment of the sex, the proposal, their Vegas wedding and his humiliation as furious family and lawyers prised them apart.

"We made love in her bed, her shower and her bath," said Jason, 22. "She asked me to marry her but when her lawyers demanded I end our marriage she didn't stop them—and it caused chaos in my life."

Jason revealed that Britney proposed to him as she lay naked in his arms. And she was so excited when he said "Yes", she rushed him down the aisle without stopping to put her knickers on.

More...

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
N8 said:
www.newsoftheworld.co.uk | 11 Jul 04

BRITNEY SPEARS bedded her childhood sweetheart "like an animal", then wrecked his life with a 55-hour marriage that stunned the world.

Now, in a world exclusive interview, Lexx D details every moment of the sex, the proposal, their Vegas wedding and his humiliation as furious family and lawyers prised them apart.

"We made love in her bed, her shower and her bath," said Lexx, 22. "She asked me to marry her but when her lawyers demanded I end our marriage she didn't stop them—and it caused chaos in my life."

Lexx revealed that Britney proposed to him as she lay naked in his arms. And she was so excited when he said "Yes", she rushed him down the aisle without stopping to put her knickers on.

More...
Ahh insert your own name and the story is so much better. :thumb:

D

Dingus McGee

Why are some quotes attributed to the Alexander dude in -Slanglo-?
(Ill take credit for that gem, btw...)

I mean does he really say 'Gobsmacked' and "we stripped off"? -I bloody well doubt it!

I don't doubt the content, but the writer (if you read the whole sordid article)
is pouring a little extra vinegar on the chips if you ask me.

Sod off ya old git!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ya know, if she ever announced to the men of the world that anyone who donated a finger tip to join her yakuza army would receive a voucher for one clock hour with her, she could rule this muthafuggah!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
Ya know, if she ever announced to the men of the world that anyone who donated a finger tip to join her yakuza army would receive a voucher for one clock hour with her, she could rule this muthafuggah!
ahahahahaha... Britney's sex-mad army, taking over the world.

Now, she's hot, but I don't think she's worth removing pieces of my body over... Plus, all that tattooing is a little extreme.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
llkoolkeg said:
Ya know, if she ever announced to the men of the world that anyone who donated a finger tip to join her yakuza army would receive a voucher for one clock hour with her, she could rule all this muthafuggahs!
That;s the best answer, you have ever given. But i would'nt have enough with one, i will put both of my hands in the yakuza. :blah: "'That will be 10 hours."Thank you Watson. :cool:

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.. Those are probably the least sexy Britney pictures ever.
The chick with the kids is hotter.