Quantcast

Brittany Murphy Dead at Age 32

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i bet you tiger woods had a hit on her to take the spot light away from him for a bit. look out for another death soon.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
This is horrible. But a heart attack at 32 does point some fingers at drug abuse.
Yeah, like all of them. Or maybe she was anorexic and did a Karen Carpenter.

no way thats her husband? she was far too fit for that fat chode
Yeah but she was trailer trash, wasn't she? If so then fatso there would be par for the proverbial course. If not then she had some serious self esteem issues to marry that dude.

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
This one died the same way... at like 40.

Vicious Vicky was her stage name. I pointed out to her that she had an "A" student daughter that she should stick around for etc... I told her to get off the coke or she'd eventually have a heart attack. I heard about three years ago, she died about two before that at like age 40. Her heart stopped. Gee, I wonder why? And for what? What a waste. If you're gonna do drugs, smoke pot. At least no one ever has overdosed on pot.

On another note, it's times like this I wouldn't mind being a horses ass on here.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
A heard this last night and did a quick google image search to put a face with the name....Holy bad plastic surgery!
She has been going DH for awhile.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
if it was drug related (which it seems to be), i could care less. ciao bruta
i believe you mean that you could not care less. if you could care less, then it implies a level of care greater than 0. not being able to care less implies your care is at the absolute minimum. you are welcome. :thumb: