Quantcast

Broken me

nixhexss

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
New York
Broke left collar bone and my right wrist/hand at end of July. I'm going to the doc this wednesday for checkup and maybe get cast off and sling. THing is I havent seen the doc since I got cast and all that good stuff and my left bicep shoulder area next to my collarbone is STILL bruised. Do any of you have any insight to this. Not that it matters cuz I'm going to be seeing the doctor in a few days but it just kinda scheeves me out cuz I know a bruise = internal bleeding...so ive been bleeding inside for a month???? thats bad, no?

i think im dying slowly

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I've had a deep bruise in my leg that got darker and darker and darker until it was almost black, but then it went away like a normal bruise. I think it just meens that the tissue was damaged enough to concentrate blood flow more than a normal bruise. If you are peeing blood or seeing jesus though, go to the ER asap...

IronhorseCT

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Trumbull,CT
sean,

usually if you have a broken bone near a joint, it bleeds out quite a bit...I was in a mid hip cast from a broken knee and my whole leg was black for a good while. your body will reabsorb the blood without a problem in most cases.

Feel better my man

Brennan

nixhexss

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
New York
IronhorseCT said:
sean,

usually if you have a broken bone near a joint, it bleeds out quite a bit...I was in a mid hip cast from a broken knee and my whole leg was black for a good while. your body will reabsorb the blood without a problem in most cases.

Feel better my man

Brennan
gotcha...how've you been, long time no talk/see

IronhorseCT

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Trumbull,CT
doing well man....Getting ready for the school year to start...Had another kid....Gives me 2 boys under 2 years old....That will keep you busy...Riding a fair bit, but have missed a few races due to conflicts...

Where were you riding when you got busted up?

B