Quantcast

Broken teeter @ Marrington (SC )

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Hey guys and gals, I was out at Marrington Sat & Sun with some friend riding and noticed the second teeter by the boat landing is boken dangerously. We drug it off the trail. It is broken in three places on the landing end. The other is getting there.

I can't get out there this weekend but if the one by the pit isn't fixed next time we ride I will take some measurements and fixer her up. I would work on the other one but I drive a matrix and can't carry the length of wood out that it needs.

Hope this doesn't p!ss anyone off, we just didn't want anyone getting hurt.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
The one by the pit still works fine but the 2x6 bracing is about an inch from splitting all the way through. Still fun as hell though. Your right about how steep that sucker is. That little oak tree to the left of it and I became very close friends. That is the first teeter I have ever attempted, I wrapped myself around tree 3 or 4 times before getting it right.

The main problem one is the one in the back.

BD-DV07

Monkey
Nov 1, 2007
Blacksburg, VA
I haven't seen the one down by bushy park yet, oh well, anyhoo dude, I'm going to call up a few folks, i'll be working Monday and Thursday this week at the BMX area, and also, next sunday trying to get a group out, watch the marrington Pics forum for any news..

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
BD-DV07 I wish I could come out and help this weekend. I am unfortunately going to be out of town. It's always something right.