Quantcast

Broken wrist...... AGAIN

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sooooo Yeap.... Radial distal fracture in left wrist again.....

Wait two days went by.... radial distal in the right now as well..

Two broken wrists at the same time... No casts, just braces but still blows ass...

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Double Ouch!
Heal up quick!
I'd love to poke fun at you but I can't even attempt bar spins on flat ground..

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Bummer. November is never a good month for me. I think I'll stick to the slopes until things get a little less lethal around here.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Damn D, stop breaking yourself. Heal up, we still haven't ridden in a long ass time. Gotta fix that.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
dang dirty that's the suck . you know this might not of happend if you would of raced this weekend with me and pat... :hmm:.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
tricks are for kids dummy!
Anybody else get really pissed off at these commercials? The rabbit gets his own damn box of cereal and the ****ing kids come along and just take it. They gank the rabbit's stuff, just like that. The rabbit needs to stop with chasing the kids around with rainbows coming out of his ass and start cracking some little skulls. Filthy little urchins.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Anybody else get really pissed off at these commercials? The rabbit gets his own damn box of cereal and the ****ing kids come along and just take it. They gank the rabbit's stuff, just like that. The rabbit needs to stop with chasing the kids around with rainbows coming out of his ass and start cracking some little skulls. Filthy little urchins.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
Better radius than scaphoid. I broke my radius last summer. 3.5 weeks in a cast, then I was good to go. Broke my scaphoid this summer. 12 weeks in a cast plus 4 in a brace and it is still stiff. At least the bone did not die.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Better radius than scaphoid. I broke my radius last summer. 3.5 weeks in a cast, then I was good to go. Broke my scaphoid this summer. 12 weeks in a cast plus 4 in a brace and it is still stiff. At least the bone did not die.
Scaphoid is a nightmare. Nothing like rotting bones in your wrist.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Bummer. I did the distal radial thing to my left wrist last year in whistler. Ended up with some sweet ti hardware and am pretty much as good as new. From what I've heard, definitely better than a scaphoid break.

And I will always remember that one afternoon at the whistler clinic with hot nurses and a generous morphine drip...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Heal up quick! I'm still in a cast for my wrist. It should actually be coming off next Monday! Perfect timing too...going snowboarding on Tuesday :D

So it was barspins ya? I stopped doing them back when I rode BMX after getting bars into the chest super hard. At least you're not like this guy!!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Yeah..... No nothing like that.... was an entire six inch curb.... **** like that is just retarded.

Hey, that's how it ALWAYS happens! Doing something simple where we let our guard down. Almost every time I've gotten hurt its doing something easy. At the national champs this year did I crash on the drop or the huge jumps?? NO....but in a corner where my front end washed out and fracture my ribs :P

My current broken wrist...riding my dirtbike on a flat fire road, sitting down cruising after riding the hardest trail there and hitting woops 4th wide (I suck at woops so that's good for me, lol).

HEAL UP!!