Quantcast

Bromont condition

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
Anyone have the word on the conditions at bromont? heading up this weekend for some fun and wondering what tires to bring

Dox

Monkey
Aug 26, 2009
Montreal, QC, Canada
It's been warm and sunny all week. It will probably be pretty dry and the weather forecast for the weekend is Sun/25*c. I'll be on DHF front and rear for sure.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
It's been warm and sunny all week. It will probably be pretty dry and the weather forecast for the weekend is Sun/25*c. I'll be on DHF front and rear for sure.
Weather has been amazing - was loving this evening. I'll be up there sometime soon. Got jealous last weekend when I saw a car roll by with V10 and a new Giant DH.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I was there last weekend and the conditions were great. The lineups were horrendous though. Minimum 45 minute wait. Though things should be better this week as there is a race on at Tremblant, so lots of the racers will be gone, and they're opening up both sides of the mountain too.

wish I could go, but it's not in the cards. Have fun.

ps. run whatever tire you're comfortable with. wet condition tires are not necessary.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Was up there this past Wednesday to ride XC. After the ride, we found out the trails weren't actually open (mid-week) until June 20th.

Some poor DH'er on a nice black sunday with multi-colored stickers showed up to find out the lifts weren't running. Gave him some directions on where to ride XC.

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
Anybody know of a good spot to crash near the mtn,looking at a budget around $40-60/nt,probably for 2 nights? I guess somewhere within a 20min drive or closer. Thanks
Also is there any races in the month of JUly since that's the month I plan on heading out there?

Thanks

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Anybody know of a good spot to crash near the mtn,looking at a budget around $40-60/nt,probably for 2 nights? I guess somewhere within a 20min drive or closer. Thanks
Also is there any races in the month of JUly since that's the month I plan on heading out there?

Thanks

Just google accomodations for Granby and Bromont and you find a list of available spots.

Also no racing there until the 20th of August with a Canada Cup race.

There will a race at Camp Fortune in the Ottawa area on July 3rd and 4th, this is about 3 hours Northwest of Bromont. More info on all QC Cup races can be found on the FQSC site http://www.fqsc.net/evenements

Last edited: