Quantcast

Bromont Lodging

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Any advice on places to stay in Bromont (mid June)? Not looking for anything extravagant, just clean with a nice shower. A motor lodge that allows us to sneak bikes in would be great as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

vincent

Monkey
Aug 22, 2004
Bromont, Quebec
How long will you stay in Bromont?
Motelbromont is good but if you plan to be a group or stay for more than a couple of days it might be a good option to look into renting a house/condo.

Killingtonvt

Monkey
Sep 19, 2005
Bellingham, WA
http://www.motelbromont.com/

Two minutes from the hill and the owners are super nice and bike friendly. You're also within walking distance of a few pubs.
2nd for motelbromont! Rooms have mini kitchenettes and you can park your car right up to the front door and window of your room. I stayed there every time I rode Bromont, when I was still on the East Coast.

Man, I miss that place! One of my all time favorite resorts!!! I could ride trail 20 all day long! Throw in a 18, 19, 22 and 23 every once and a while and I was pretty stoked!!!

Last edited:

Killingtonvt

Monkey
Sep 19, 2005
Bellingham, WA
3 of us for 3 days (2 nights) so MB looks like the place. Exactly the info I was looking for. Merci Beacoup!
Be sure to check out the Brouemont, killer Poutine and the Beer is cold and STRONG!!!

You are going to LOVE Bromont, man!! That place has the best rock! Here's a couple of shots from my bro from Kamloops when he came out to visit. The first is a zesty little corner on trail 20/19 and the second is of things not going so well for him.

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Last edited:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
KVT, your name is Vince or Vinnie right? If so, I've met you at Highland. I'm heading up with Loo (loonatic) who I think you also may have ridden with, it should be an entertaining time! Too bad you are not back here still; you could join.

Killingtonvt

Monkey
Sep 19, 2005
Bellingham, WA
KVT, your name is Vince or Vinnie right? If so, I've met you at Highland. I'm heading up with Loo (loonatic) who I think you also may have ridden with, it should be an entertaining time! Too bad you are not back here still; you could join.
Yeah bro... That's me!!! Sweet, tell Loo I said hey! I haven't seen him in years! Seriously though, you are going to live that place. It rocks! Hit me up if you guys ever come out to Whistler! I'm always down to head up there.

Vin