Quantcast

Bromont World Cup vidder.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Damn, I just got off a 9 day trip of 2 DH races and non stop trail riding lastnight and watching that makes me want to ride. High Quality!

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
Great vid.

My boy's gonna be pumped when he see's that him and his megaphone made your vid. Thanks for putting him in.

Is the section that shows Mitch Ropelato following (I'm not sure who) through the big doubles in the first round? From where we were watching all we could see was that he was setting up for the inside pass, and then the crowd went nuts. Anybody see it? Was it a clean pass, or was there contact? He was by far the most fun to watch during both practice and racing.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Great vid.

My boy's gonna be pumped when he see's that him and his megaphone made your vid. Thanks for putting him in.

Is the section that shows Mitch Ropelato following (I'm not sure who) through the big doubles in the first round? From where we were watching all we could see was that he was setting up for the inside pass, and then the crowd went nuts. Anybody see it? Was it a clean pass, or was there contact? He was by far the most fun to watch during both practice and racing.
no worries dude, hope he'll be pumped! there was another clip in the vid @ 4:15 in that same section that he was hooting and a hollerin with the megaphone :) had to kill the audio a little on that one though ha

I'm pretty sure it was a clean pass, more of setting up inside like you said. I could barely see the tops of their heads as they headed into that right hander, but from my vantage point I did not see anything questionable.