Quantcast

Brooklyn prototype stolen in San Diego

Tonycalves

Monkey
Feb 16, 2005
PB SanDiego/NYC
You can't have too many bikes. People always ask why I have so many bikes, if you don't know I can't explain. You guys are quick on this thing. I'm new to forums and posting.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tonycalves said:
You can't have too many bikes. People always ask why I have so many bikes, if you don't know I can't explain. You guys are quick on this thing. I'm new to forums and posting.
pony up biatch!!!

You ever ride Mtn Creek? If your friends with TMX you must....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tonycalves said:
Me hell ya. Back was out took pics that day but couln't contain myself had to get a run in. That's why I was on my roommates bike Big J.
nice how ofter are you in NYC?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
:love: :love: :love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love: :love:
wow the hitman is pretty

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
oh i'm not saying too many bikes is bad. i have 5 at the moment. you just have lots of REALLY nice BIKES. i wish i could too.
racelink, army, vt, klein road, custom tandem...

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
cause it wasn't suppose to be there....i think TMX got pissed.
though if its stolen i'd want to know what to look for.
anyway goodluck. still depressing to read this thread....
sniff.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
DHS said:
cause it wasn't suppose to be there....i think TMX got pissed.
though if its stolen i'd want to know what to look for.
anyway goodluck. still depressing to read this thread....
sniff.
I agree, how can people keep an eye out if nobody knows what to look for?(not that I'll find it in NY)

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
you would know as soon as you saw it that it was the bike in question.

it's still being tested and i think that's why they might have mentioned to avalanche they weren't ready to show it.

Tonycalves

Monkey
Feb 16, 2005
PB SanDiego/NYC
It's a sick BMW I think you'd know it if you saw it. All you have to do is ask a few stupid questions a BMW owner would know. Which 1 of us couldn't name every part on our bike? You guys were definatly resourceful in getting a picture. Mine is the same in black. Once again thanks for all the help. Anyone in the SoCal area feel free to contact me.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
tmx said:

it's still being tested and i think that's why they might have mentioned to avalanche they weren't ready to show it.
Yeah, I'm sure I would but i'm just saying whatever I can to see a picture of this thing...............BTW any more leads?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tmx said:

Hi!! :love:

Tonycalves

Monkey
Feb 16, 2005
PB SanDiego/NYC
From what I know the bikes are still in the area. I can't react because the bikes might then disapear. I got a phone call that the BMWs are still around. I can't see them going anywhere and not getting a spot light. But thats all I know.

Tonycalves

Monkey
Feb 16, 2005
PB SanDiego/NYC
Got my stolen Park frame back from powdercoat today. I felt she was violated and needed to be cleansed. I recovered the Proto and the Park bike. The Park biked walked in the front door, I can't make this sh!t up. I'd like to tell you how I got the Proto back... but then the trail of bodies would get longer.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Tonycalves said:
Got my stolen Park frame back from powdercoat today. I felt she was violated and needed to be cleansed. I recovered the Proto and the Park bike. The Park biked walked in the front door, I can't make this sh!t up. I'd like to tell you how I got the Proto back... but then the trail of bodies would get longer.
Good news. Your lucky that enough people kept their mouths shut. On Wednesday a stolen Boston-area Tazer showed up on Cragigs List. Too many retarded 15 yearolds opened their mouths and the add went away.

Your discipline= :thumb: