Quantcast

Brought home a new way to destroy whats left of my knee.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
went and looked at an '04 Husky TC450. Turned out to be super clean, well maintained bike. Got a clean bill of health from a local respected shop. So much more mid range power than the RMZ I had. Ordered up boots and gear. Has '05 tank and plastics.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ruh roh...

you gonna put one of those receiver hitch type things on the back of the isuzu to haul it around?

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
man, its been awhile. sold the isuzu. went full stupid on the passat. air ride and custom forged wheels. parted it out, gave to my lady and bought a '07 pathfinder this weekend. buddy and I (rotiform brian) are splitting a 3 bike trailer. He's got a raptor and I the pathfinder so we can both take bikes out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What is left of your knee?

Wouldn't that be your left knee if the right knee was the reference point. Unless the left knee was the reference point, then it would be whatever is next to (to the left) of you.

Put a zero reference target sticker on the left size of your left knee and you will be indestructible.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
went and looked at an '04 Husky TC450. Turned out to be super clean, well maintained bike. Got a clean bill of health from a local respected shop. So much more mid range power than the RMZ I had. Ordered up boots and gear. Has '05 tank and plastics.

Nice!. I looked at a couple Huskys and a few Husabergs, but I wussed out and got an '06 WR450 :rofl:

I spent a few hours at Browns Camp last weekend, will be there again this weekend. Spending Memorial Day weekend at China Hat.

I got all 3 bikes to fit in the back of my truck after I found out I didn't have a 1 7/8 ball for the new trailer.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was going to go with one of those, but I can't get both quads in the bed with the tailgate shut. :rofl:

Once I put the bigger wheels/tires on my daughters quad, it won't fit in the bed. I'll have the trailer ready by this weekend, so I should be ok.