Quantcast

brown paper bag....photoshop

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not my work, but I was crying when my brother showed it to me.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
macko said:
....is there something I'm missing?
A skanky stripper posed for a picture as she stands by a pole at a lame import car scumbag gathering. She shakes her assets and poses on carhoods for lowlifes so her 10 month old can have a life way better than hers.

Then another pic of her with a bag on her head.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Jeremy R said:
A skanky stripper posed for a picture as she stands by a pole at a lame import car scumbag gathering. She shakes her assets and poses on carhoods for lowlifes so her 10 month old can have a life way better than hers.

Then another pic of her with a bag on her head.
nothin gets past you man.

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Face like a dropped pie and a smashed crab all at once.

And the cross on her necklace? Ugh, the jesus thing is a real turn off.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
She is not very good looking that's for sure. But compared to the "women" that were doing the same thing at Dubwars she ain't halfbad.

This is a crop of just a sampling.

Later the one on the left took off her shirt, I put down the camera and ran.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
maxyedor said:
She is not very good looking that's for sure. But compared to the "women" that were doing the same thing at Dubwars she ain't halfbad.

This is a crop of just a sampling.

Later the one on the left took off her shirt, I put down the camera and ran.
I've heard the talent at dubwars had alot to be desired.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
Um, is it just me, or does that chick not need a bag? Well, except a rubber MAYBE.
mate, that chick is crook... i wouldn t do her with your 1" of fury... :devil:

infact as someone said, might even be a trannnnnnnnyyy

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
mate, that chick is crook... i wouldn t do her with your 1" of fury... :devil:

infact as someone said, might even be a trannnnnnnnyyy
Once I got far enough to find THAT out, there'd be no turning back. Good enough for me with them tatas.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
Once I got far enough to find THAT out, there'd be no turning back. Good enough for me with them tatas.
you are frickin diseased... reminds me of the a time in koh samui, an island off thailand... my x and i used to cruise around on an old xr250, hittin the bars and burning spears... these south american lads were running around with thai lady boys... little outdoor bars with some pretty x rated stuff going down on the beach... i mean some of them seriously looked better than some women (did i just say that ;) )... anyway, the latino lads didn t seem to mind chasing the manwomen...

scary...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
you are frickin diseased... reminds me of the a time in koh samui, an island off thailand... my x and i used to cruise around on an old xr250, hittin the bars and burning spears... these south american lads were running around with thai lady boys... little outdoor bars with some pretty x rated stuff going down on the beach... i mean some of them seriously looked better than some women (did i just say that ;) )... anyway, the latino lads didn t seem to mind chasing the manwomen...

scary...
Dude, I been to thailand and know the kinda thing yer sayin. Those old french guys like the ladie-men too. I could pretty much tell which ones were dudes, but man, some of those dudes had some nice racks.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
Dude, I been to thailand and know the kinda thing yer sayin. Those old french guys like the ladie-men too. I could pretty much tell which ones were dudes, but man, some of those dudes had some nice racks.
seriously, i saw a few that you couldn t tell... but you knew because of where they were hanging out... french perverts :)

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Um, is it just me, or does that chick not need a bag? Well, except a rubber MAYBE.
Unusually I agree. Maybe everyone else on this site is so cool and handsome that they have supermodels hitting on them constantly?