Quantcast

Brrrr...it begins...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MMike said:
There was frost on the ground today..... The weird thing is, two weeks ago, it was sunny and 82 deg....... the switch has been flipped.

I hate you even more now, for sending those canuk cold fronts to the US...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hah. My girlfriend and I sat out on our porch last night in shorts and t-shirts and enjoyed the 75 degree night air :D - that is, after we went swimming :p

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Our first frost warning was for last night. I came in from my ride and my cheeks were bright red from the cold wind. But unlike many other years, I've made peace with the fact that winter's coming. Hopefully I'll still be able to get out and ride for awhile.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
bluebug32 said:
Our first frost warning was for last night. I came in from my ride and my cheeks were bright red from the cold wind. But unlike many other years, I've made peace with the fact that winter's coming. Hopefully I'll still be able to get out and ride for awhile.
Why stop? Just bundle up and keep going.

The Cheese

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
bluebug32 said:
invest in some quality winterwear and enjoy the NY outdoors year round... the best money I ever spent!!!!