Quantcast

brrrrrr its cold

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Well, I took the kid to school today and this is what the temp gauge siad when I pulled out of the garage. Its suppose to be cold for a few days. It always seems like we get a good week of below zero temps.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's not THAT cold here, but it's too cold to be outside:

Wind Chill: 23°F
Humidity: 33%
So Far Today
High: 31°F
Low: 27°F
Gusts: 27mph E

But it's a dry cold.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
It was -6 here on saturday with a wind chill of -22. That's the coldest I have ever felt, and I got brain freeze from the outside of my head. My pipes to my bathtub and dish washer froze. The heat has been running non stop but it never gets any warmer than 60º in the house. I miss summer too. Good news, today it's in the teens and snowing. It's like living in the tropics. I think we hit the mid 20's by the end of the week and I can live with that.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Damn straight. It's 50 degrees and raining here in LA. Talk about crappy.
w3rd to that my friend. It's a bit chilly here in The OC, I'd say around 50 degrees too. I should have brought a sweatshirt or a hoodie to work, but I can suffer through it until I get home.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
It was -11 here for a few nights. The Snow Cat did not want to start even with it being plug in. Cold temps feel so much colder at 2 am. brrr...

Yesterday it was downright balmy at 29. I was working on the jumps and riding with just a thermal long sleeve shirt(sleeves pushed up), t-shirt, and jeans.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Trailbuilding on Saturday resulted in 4 beers freezing solid before I could get to them...the first 4 were fine with the third and fourth getting a little slushy. Sucks when you have to pre-warm your beers just so you can drink them. I think the truck said it was -20C (-4F).