Quantcast

!!!Bruins Stanley Cup Champs GMT!!!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Gees, I get up late, and cruise the monkey eating breakfast, and IAB gets on my case.

During the finals, If I watched the Bruins, they lost. If I didn't watch them, they won. I didn't watch them last night and they won. I'm taking full credit for the win.

Be safe out there.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
In the last SIX years the Pats (2005), Sox (2007), Celitcs (2008), and Bruins (2011) have all won championships.

In the last 10 years the only time Boston went more than one year without a championship was 2009-2010.

Is there any doubt that Boston is the best sports town in the US?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
For those of us that don't like Boston.

I'm glad it's Thursday, that's one day closer to Friday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
One team for what, 6 states??

lol@New England.
And yet California alone has a population 2.5x greater than that of all of New England combined, and they have 2, 3, 4 teams for every sport.......and STILL can't win championships (well other than the Lakers).

*edited with actual numbers*

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
4 years ago the rochester riding community lost one of the best guys we ever knew. Rest in peace Benny. we miss ya.

(can't believe its been 4 years already)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Blitz to the Barrel was amazing last night. We packed the golf course with mountain bikers to watch the big air jump and weren't disappointed. Riddle went the biggest and picked up the $250. Some dude I didn't know, Nick Gibson, pulled off 38 mph on his 6" bike to pick up $250, Matt Slaven of Kona won another big air competition for $250 and Giant's Josh Carlson won the $250 for longest wheelie. 1st place and $2000 went to Adam Craig, 2nd and $1500 to Chris Sheppard, 3rd and $500 to Carl Decker. This event is awesome in so many ways including that it ends at a brewery with a party!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning monkeys.

Yob interview today, should be interesting. While there are some awful memories from the LAST time I worked there, it's been 11 years and I sure hope things have changes since then. Had a phone interview on Tuesday that seemed to go well enough they are bringing me in to meet the team today.

Damn, I feel old now.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
:wave:

I could really care less, so I'm posting in both GMT's. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

On tap today: nothing, broken up with maybe a nap.
:wave:

I could really care less, so I'm posting in both GMT's. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

On tap today: nothing, broken up with maybe a nap.
you can say that again. (yes I know, threads were merged)

Canadians are sore losers. Who knew? Shouldn't Canadians be used to always being second place to the U.S.?

/troll
haha win.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i ate a ton of spaghetti and meat balls instead of watching the hockey game last night..... worth it :). since i have they day off today i may go for a short ride then head over to a car show tonight with my dad.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
despite my incessant practicing, i cannot yet match your technique. maybe you can provide some hands-on instruction?
Hands-on instruction is for novices. Given your reputation you could probably start in the accelerated courses. At your level, the use of hands shouldn't be required.