Quantcast

Bruising of the tailbone.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I abbucad'd (sp? deal with it) today and my rear wheel landed on some ice, and i went over really hard. Didnt hit my head, as it landed square on my tailbone right on the pavement. Now it was ok for about 30 min and i was able to ride home. But now i cant walk anywhere, well i can walk, but it hurts allot.

Does any one know when it should heel .I dont know if im gunna be able to go to school tomorrow if it keeps up. Wich isnt a bad thing... :devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
(been there...done that) Well, butt cast isn't an option...they just give you pain killers and a donut pillow ;) If you can't walk without too much pain, you might want to have it checked....it's always fun to see the nurses' reaction to the extra crack in your ass. :devil:

splat

Nam I am
Watch your Pee! ( if there is Blood in it get to the Hospital ) A freind of mine though he had bruised his tail bone , 2 days later he was rushed to the ER Via Ambulance because his kidneys shut down , He bruised them.

and i think ridecruz888 deserves a Good custom title for that Zing on Mack!!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
How am i gunna flame a newb back? I dont have any material on him. :confused:

I need a easy target, like Ciarin and his girl pants, or Jmac and his hives. :evil:

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
late input from another infant...Bro, if you hit it hard - you'll seriously have many weeks/couple of months probably of serious pain...it's one of those injuries that you're forced into re-injuring because you have to sit! I bruised mine three months ago and I'm still in wicked pain...even hurts to drop a duece!

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...did better than a doughnut - crafted a piece of high density foam 8" thick the very shape of my office chair...don't know where I'd be without it :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
darn, I saw "Bruising of the tailbone" and thought this was gonna be about the Moonnites attacking the Aqua Teens.

"Replicate, duplicate, annihilate. Behold the Quad Glacier." ~ Ig
"I thought it was Quad Laser?" ~Er
"Do you want it done fast or done right?" ~ Ig

AdultSwimWhore++;

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
LordOpie said:
darn, I saw "Bruising of the tailbone" and thought this was gonna be about the Moonnites attacking the Aqua Teens.

"Replicate, duplicate, annihilate. Behold the Quad Glacier." ~ Ig
"I thought it was Quad Laser?" ~Er
"Do you want it done fast or done right?" ~ Ig

AdultSwimWhore++;

:stupid: