Quantcast

Bsu

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
manimal........ we meet at Marshall Park and that's where we park too. Parking is normally not an issue even if a Panthers game is going on (this weekend they're away anyhow). If you are not famaliar with Charlotte, Marshall Park is downtown it is the square between South Davidson Street, East 3rd Street, South McDowell Street, and East 2nd Street. As seen here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?home&address=300+south+davidson+street&city=charlotte&state=NC
Simply park streetside on 3rd Street at the park (3rd is a one/way it runs south only) or you can park on 2nd Street, there is street side parking and a parking lot on 2nd.

Eventhough we meet at 11AM we will probably hang out around Marshall Park for atleast 30 to 60 minutes. Some people can never be there right at 11 because of church and whatnot. If you'd get there later than that I'll carry my cell, (I'll PM you the #) just call me and we'll come get you or tell you how to get to us.

Oh yea, bring your badge......we might need to put a few security guards in their place :thumb:

Attachments

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Curiouscaptian01 said:
still riding the endless?
Yep, best HT I've owned and I've had it the longest too. I'm trying to stop being like Gregg S. I'm actually hanging on to my frames longer than a few months now.

Actually, the endless has broken in nicely. I like it a lot and can't say enough good things about it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
*might* be there, 11 might be a bit early but i'll try to get there by 1. should i bring the big hit or the p2? what's the bike demographics of the usual crowd? how many FS .vs. Ht's? just trying to gauge the type of riding.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
There will be a hodge podge of bikes at a Charlotte urban manimal and you won't feel like you made a mistake regardless of which bike you bring. I'll personally be riding my freshly built hardtail (although I would be a lot more comfortable on the FS, but hey I gotta learn to ride that bitch). Others will be on FS.....acouple will be on bighit. Then there are always a few trials riders and on occasion a BMX.

I would say that if you are more into hucking then bring the big bike b/c you will be satisfied......but if you feel like riding the p2 it's a perfect choice as well. Didn't really answer your question huh ;)

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I always take a HT to BSU and everytime I wish I had a big bike to do a drop or something. Can't have it all. Looks like we may be riding in snow too...AWESOME!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
It ended up being pretty uneventful.......I don't know if it was the cold weather or what but only 3 of us ended up riding. We still had a good time though. :thumb: