Quantcast

BTCEB July Meeting 7/11/07 7pm

Dan_ger

Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
East Bay
Attend a BTCEB General Meeting

Been telling yourself that you want to get more involved with the club? Here is your chance.

The upcoming Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay meeting will be held on July 10th at Los Cantaros Restaurant in Oakland. Los Cantaros is located at 336 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA, conveniently located a few short blocks from I-580, ca-24, I-880, I-980 and several BART stations.

Usually, the meeting is held on the first Tuesday of the month. However, due to the July 4 holiday, we are pushing the meeting back a week to maximize attendance.

We encourage you to ride your bike or walk to the meeting and bike parking will be available inside the restaurant. Bikes are allowed on several but not all BART trains arriving in nearby stations in time for the meeting.

If you have issues about a local park, or suggestions of how the club can be more effective, this is a great way to express those points of view. If you just wish to listen, that's just fine. You are welcome and encouraged to attend.

The meeting (which includes a free dinner) lasts from 7pm to 9pm, and then those that are interested may move to the bar for informal discussions. Join us for beer following the meeting at 9:00 (which is a good enough reason to attend in itself).

Come on down to the next meeting and GET INVOLVED in building Mountain Biking in your community!

The next meeting will be on August 7 at Aladino's Pizza Club Room, 1324 Sunset Dr., Antioch.