Quantcast

Btw...

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
... not that it matters to most of you, but I'm heading to Ray's EARLY Monday morning to spend the day, night, and part of the next day riding. Super excited, its my first time going. Anyway, if anyone is around its always fun to meet Monkeys.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
... not that it matters to most of you, but I'm heading to Ray's EARLY Monday morning to spend the day, night, and part of the next day riding. Super excited, its my first time going. Anyway, if anyone is around its always fun to meet Monkeys.
Cool... I took monday off so I could ride @ 9am to 5. I ride this... my name is Scott...

Last edited:

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
i went for the first time the weekend before thanksgiving. had a blast...

i think i sessioned the "mongoose" jump line and the expert trails line the most...(partly b/c all the skatepark sections had at 20-40 riders waiting to ride, mostly 20"s.

i was surprised i didn't see any mollys or tonics. maybe not even any 24" mtbmx's....but i did get to ride a dude's MELMS bmx cruiser. SICK !!!

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Nice meeting and riding with you both... Glad you are stoked on Rays. It never gets old riding there. Looking forward to seeing the video footage. The 180 off the teeter totter and the bunny hop onto the teeter backwards were sick!

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Nice meeting and riding with you both... Glad you are stoked on Rays. It never gets old riding there. Looking forward to seeing the video footage. The 180 off the teeter totter and the bunny hop onto the teeter backwards were sick!
Hey, it was fun meeting you as well! The park is sick, by far the best place I have ever gone to ride my bike. Trails are super fun and that place captured the essence of it.

Anyway, I hope to make it out again this winter, maybe check out "The Melt".

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Hey, it was fun meeting you as well! The park is sick, by far the best place I have ever gone to ride my bike. Trails are super fun and that place captured the essence of it.

Anyway, I hope to make it out again this winter, maybe check out "The Melt".
You didn't get to The Melt?! One of those sandwiches after riding Ray's all night is amazing.

Sounds like you guys had a good time riding - I'm jealous!

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
You didn't get to The Melt?! One of those sandwiches after riding Ray's all night is amazing.

Sounds like you guys had a good time riding - I'm jealous!
Ahh the wake'n Bacon... breakfast burger, porky cheese, the parmageddon... mmm I LUV the Melt. Great people, food, beer and the bike rack is always full (or almost always in the winter). It is across the street from a nice hidden kwik krete jersey barrier 1/4... some ledges and stair sets from 3 to 12... about .5 miles from the city skatepark (kinda sucks though) and only a couple bike riding miles from some jump trails.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
We tried! We got there for lunch at 1:30 on a Monday and the wait was an hour and a half for two people. Next time.

I'm going to work on the little web edit over the next few days, no crazy tricks but in my usual style you will get the feel for the trails if you've never been there.