Quantcast

Buenos Días Sábado

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My brother in law is insane. He's opened a religious/comic book store a few months ago. Today he had a post on Facebook that was pretty good. I want to comment, but I haven't.

I just had one of the most disturbing encounters of my life. A ten(ish) year old boy came into my store with a clipboard, note pad and pen and started asking me and my customers if we would like to sign up for satan's fun club...... I kid you not. I know he thought he was just joking around but I tell you the devil took it real seriously because I could feel the presence of evil in the air. It was so bizarre and disturbing I asked him to leave my store. Truly one of the single most surreal experiences I have ever had in retail and I have had ALOT of them over 20 plus years.

Parents, do you know what your kids are doing? The adversary is using people every day in weird little ways, and I am sure to most just it's just a laugh. This little boy was laughing, so was the enemy. My customers and I were not. Check your kids parents, for real.....

:rofl: