Quantcast

Buffalo Creek...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
How many miles do you typically get out of a ride? Looks like they'd be looooong. I'm used to MA trails which beat you up for 6-12 miles and you're spent.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
How many miles do you typically get out of a ride? Looks like they'd be looooong. I'm used to MA trails which beat you up for 6-12 miles and you're spent.
As you can see from this map - you can loop anywhere from 5 miles to 50 miles. Not a *ton* of climbing... but that's relative to the other stuff on the Front Range. So many people would consider it pretty stiff climbing.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Rode that last summer, Black jack is so over my skill level, (I rather not get injured alone).

I wish I could ride there yet again this summer.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I need to ship the bike out when we visit family this august.
My brothers house is 5min from these trails and my mom lives across 70 from Apex and the golden trails.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Is that Grendel any relation to Anthony Sloan? Thought that dog wound up with his girlfriend or mom?
Yeah that's Grendel, who now lives with a good friend of Anthony's. He's getting old and wise, but no less stoked when a tennis ball is thrown.

...post with a gratuitous amount of photos that are mostly irrelevent to anyone who's never ridden Buff Crick...
Meh.

Last edited: