Quantcast

Buffalo DH race

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
We can put on a DH and MTX race July 24-25, at ETSU and DH at Buffalo if i can find enough guaranteed volunteers. Putting a race together this fast is hard and using Buffalo again is possible, but I have to pay a fee to use the park. The DH can be slightly altered to increase speed and everyone will run the same course.

Juan is up for putting it in the Maxxis Series as well!

So find me two volunteers to run shuttle, two to run timing and I will hustle my a$$ off and make it happen.

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
Terry, my parents we be willing to make things happen. I'm sure my dad would drive shuttle. He shuttles for us all the time. He won't mind. My mom is good at making sandwiches after every other race run...

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ztlh13 said:
We can put on a DH and MTX race July 24-25, at ETSU and DH at Buffalo if i can find enough guaranteed volunteers. Putting a race together this fast is hard and using Buffalo again is possible, but I have to pay a fee to use the park. The DH can be slightly altered to increase speed and everyone will run the same course.

Juan is up for putting it in the Maxxis Series as well!

So find me two volunteers to run shuttle, two to run timing and I will hustle my a$$ off and make it happen.

T,
July 24-25 is the 1st Windrock race.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I would love to race Windrock and turn around and race Buffalo.
Let's make it happen Terry!
We'll help out in any way that we can.
I can check and see if my wife will volunteer.
It will cost me dearly, but I can ask. :thumb:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
Whoah there teammate...the first Windrock is listed on the Maxxis-sss.com site as July 17-18th.
Thank you sir may I have another!

I stand corrected. I will go and flog myself for my insultant comment.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
Good.

You have be schedculed for termination this afternoon at Windrock. See you there at 4:00.

That Battle for all mankind is upon us!

Hasta La Vista Profro