Quantcast

bug poison tastes like crap!

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
so, i have my 30 pack of coors light half emty, with the lid torn off, sitting on the floor in the corner of my kitchen.. it was there because no more beer would fit in the fridge. anyway, so, two days ago, i saw a spider hanging out over by the patio door that goes to the back porch. So i pulled out the big gallon jug of bug spray and sprayed that **** all over in the corners and little nooks and crannies! so, i think that i must have sprayed over my case of beer because i put some new ones in the fridge last night and just pulled out one, opened it and went to drinking! I have never tasted anything so nasty! i thought that i was going to throw up! However, never fear! i quickly pulled out a chilled pint glass form the freezer and poured the remaining beer into the glass... i still have the nasty ass taste in my mouth so i cant really tell if the rest of the beer tastes like **** or not! anyway, if i die from this whole sharade, it was nice knowing you all! lol.... oh, can you tell im bored? and im just a couple days in on my eight day weekend!!!! haha....

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
lol... shoulda known it was going to go there! hahaim a big fan of the new heineken light, but the 30 packs were on sale for $9.99!! and it helps you stay hydrated! lol