Rock Shox Domain 318IS
WTB Silverado

Monkey Lite XC
Juicy 7's w/ Dangerboys
Sram X-9 mech. and shifter

Sram X-9 mech. and shifter
FSA Gravity Lites
e.thirteen LG1

XT Hubs laced to EX 5.1d's (w/purple nipples!)

all add up to 33.81 lbs

TWeerts

Monkey
Jan 7, 2007
The Area Bay
to tell you the truth, i am actually going for the ugliest bike of the year award. last up grade: 1 jello green goodridge and 1 blue goodridge. that should at the last mis match

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
the goodridge hoses will put the finishing touch on it, then at least nobody will want to steal it i guess. the wheels turned out great, i like pretty bikes though so i'd go with red nipples i think. enjoy the single ply prowlers in the rocks though, make sure you go tubeless at least.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
a year ago i'd say no to those bars on that bike. but i've been beating the **** out of mine. even with a Ritchey WCS stem. been going great. :)

love the colors

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
nice build but it is super duper ugly...

digging the seafoam green e.13 parts, can't wait to have mine!

TWeerts

Monkey
Jan 7, 2007
The Area Bay
the small has a 16 inch seattube, a 21 inch TT, and a 14 inch BB height. HA =66.5 w/ a 160mm fork. i have a 180, so its more like 65.5.

the frame w/ DHX weighs 8.5 lbs.

i know nothing about the intense SS other than it looks cool.

and thanks for the props. just to remind you, i am not colorblind and am indeed going for the ugliest bike possible.

the diner

Monkey
Jun 19, 2006
Davidson, NC
did you paint your wall just to have something to match the seafoam lg1? :biggrin: jk man i love those bikes and am one of the only people i know who actually likes the color. props :clapping:

OilCanRacer

Chimp
Feb 13, 2008
cool xc bike. did you build a bike for hucks and dh too?

j/k...i bent those rims on my xc bike doing nothing. tell us in a month if they last.

TWeerts

Monkey
Jan 7, 2007
The Area Bay
cool xc bike. did you build a bike for hucks and dh too?

j/k...i bent those rims on my xc bike doing nothing. tell us in a month if they last.
haha. funny. no, i trust the parts. i do have some beater wheels to put on. MTX's laced to Jumping Fleas. they make the bike 37 lbs. but that is what im usually riding. here is a vid w/ that bike. im in the brown shirt.

http://vimeo.com/709780

theres also a crazy crash, but its hard to see from the camera angle.