Quantcast

Build up those barhump callouses in no time!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Let RIPROW™ help!

leeslikesbutt.JPG

https://riprow.com/

The software engineer's favorite!

"When I ride or race a trail I've never seen, my movements have to be automatic. There is no time to think. The RipRow hacks my nervous system and downloads the perfect form into my muscle memory."
Omer Shapira, software engineer and MTB racer

San Jose, CA

Stoked mountainbikers everywhere agree!

"I've been working on my riding for years. After a couple RipRow sessions I was like, 'Wow, this is what riding is supposed to feel like!'"
Anne Henmi, stoked mountain biker

Arvada, CA

Be sure to watch the video of this amazing product!
riprowframe2.JPG

You can elevate those barhumps to BurtHumps™ in no time!

animated.gif

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
RipRow training made me so strong I looped out on my trails first roller, then tore my headtube off pumping into the next one.

Thanks RipRow! None of the fun of going to an indoor BMX track and all of the expense of a rowing machine, it's perfect!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Finally watched the video... was thinking the whole way through it... isn't this lee likes bikes?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Back when we had an indoor pumptrack/jump park in town, and before I bought my own dirt jumper, I rented a BMX to try on the pump track. Holy fuck do those little wheels ever loose speed fast. you've got to be seriously pumping hard in order to keep your speed up with them. it was a really good anaerobic workout for me. No wonder those dudes are fit and fast.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
They only slow down when you screw up :D

The way most pump tracks are built (too damn small and tight) they're usually a huge advantage.
You are soooo right! Those small wheels generate speed like nothing else when you pump. Unless the track is worn and not smooth anymore there is no way a 26" is faster. But hey, let the others just ride their 29ers on pumptracks. I hear they maintain speed really well.... :D

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Holy fuck do those little wheels ever loose speed fast. you've got to be seriously pumping hard in order to keep your speed up with them. i
Eh? Exact opposite is true.
did you put pansy mountainbike pressures in your tyres or something?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Making RM great again, one thread at a time.

"YOU’RE LOCKED INSIDE YOUR BIKE!"

Might as well go ahead and say you can somehow magically stay on the pedals without being clipped in or something. :crazy:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
"Teach the lizard who runs your body how to ride perfectly."

This shit is getting convoluted, man.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
That Lee dude should get togehter with Repack Rider for a book project.

Also, needs more VR as most dentists have problems visualizing imaginary pump tracks.