Quantcast

building a dirt jumper

RTFK

Chimp
Jul 3, 2012
hey I'm building a dirt jumper from the frame up? any advise? I'm looking for some green 24in rims for my bike...any good websights to buy from?

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
hey I'm building a dirt jumper from the frame up? any advise? I'm looking for some green 24in rims for my bike...any good websights to buy from?
www.bti-usa.com is helpful just to see some of the parts choices that are out there. (they don't have everything, but the selection is decent). they're a distributor, so after you figure out what you want, then your local bike shop can order it from them. you could do the same with other distributors, but i'm not aware of others that you can search without actually being a bike shop (like QBP).

green 24"s may be hard to find. i don't recall ever seeing them aftermarket. this DK Cygnus 24" has green rims.

NS does have "lemon lime" which is green and yellow combo: http://www.nsbikes.com/2012/parts-and-stuff/rims-trailmaster.html

you could always paint them yourself....

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2011
Poor Tortured, WA
I own that exact DK in the picture. Don't bother with trying to find the rims it comes with. They're single wall throw-aways. I've already replaced my rear one and the front is due to be replaced. The rest of the bike is good to go though minus those short little handle bars. :)