Quantcast

building a dj bike

reddragon

Chimp
Aug 21, 2003
thinking of building a real cheap dj/streets bike.. i wanna get a full bike to its cheaper.. any suggestions on a sweet ht?? i prefer it to be alu and i'm actually looking for a bike with good geometry.. like a short top tube and chain stay... thinking of the spec p1... what do you guys think??

thanks

Sep 17, 2003
Ive been riding mine hard for about a year now...its a p-2..you may need to change the fork and that may be about it....good luck!!

Sep 17, 2003
i would say the 4 hun is a good ride...i like the 1 hun and the 250....steel is real....my next bike will be steel....that is if i can break the p-2.....

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I've also had a P.1 for a year and this thing rocks. Like posted above, change the fork and you are set. The frame is extremely strong, and the singlespeed is great. The geometry is super stable and it flies great, then lands quiet. I've got a picture link under homepage in my profile. I'll ride this thing for a few more years, until i build up my next hardtail.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by biggins
get a P1. heres mine in yo face
what are you doing? riding a ramp?

that looks like a picture that would be in a magazine add or something but I can't tell what your doing....