Quantcast

building a shuttle trailer, keep an eye out.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I am going to build a shuttle trailer for the local area. i know what I am looking for I just need a hand looking for the right set up. it has to be a gooseneck flatbed trailer. max of 20 feet long. the rest I can build.

if you guys see something let me know because if you ride nor cal you may be on it some day.

something like this but 20 foot or smaller.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
gotta be a gooseneck, it is the only trailer that will turn/pivot on itself. plus I dont need to buy new for a shuttle trailer. If i can find one cheap i will go for it. but 2 grand for a trailer is kinda dumb when i can use the back of my pickup. my plans include tire racks that hold the bikes and keep them from rubbing on each other. seats to sit on and a spot for water coolers and cups with a trash can. and you should be able to ride right off the end of the trailer with a little drop.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
What constitutes the local area? Some of the places I'm thinking of would be a little tight for a 20' trailer. We get glared at from the locals enough as it is even when obeying the speed limit, not blasting music and pulling over for on commming traffic.