Quantcast

building at sst

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I see you still use the same pile and fill jedi methods these days. Miss that place. Duthie is a much better canvas for a man of your skills.

talusslope

Chimp
Apr 6, 2007
sst, WA
actually, last I saw, that jump was still there. construction cut off right at the base of the drop after that jump. So it's like only 80% dead! the flowpark anyway.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
actually, last I saw, that jump was still there. construction cut off right at the base of the drop after that jump. So it's like only 80% dead! the flowpark anyway.
Really! I should go back down there and check it out. Get a 40 so I can tip some out for the dead portion of the flow park.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
With all the fencing any kind of XC loop or race is pretty much impossible, and if that road is going to be used for access to the jail you probably cannot have a race where you are crossing all the roads all the time.

So even though the trails outside of the Flowpark are dead, the park as it was known is on life support.

Remember the racers built and maintained alot of those trails, so it was a loser for everybody who rides.