Quantcast

building this weekend.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i am going to begin building this weekend. if anyone would like to help you are more than welcome, if not then good luck finding where the place is at a later date.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im in asheville. i have found a nice location within the boundaries of Alexander Mtn. Bike park. It is gonna be perfect for nice bermy trails, drops, big bike style doubles and whatnot. Its basically a large cove with an existing piece of trail. There ia an old roadbed that would make a nice big gap/drop and a flat area in the middle surrounded by mountain side on 3 sides. Im am planning on working up some berms, a gap drop and maybe a double or 2 this weekend. If all goes as planned i will have a lot of work done.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
if ya wanna come and do some work and are not local people are more than welcome to crash at my place.

biggins said:
if ya wanna come and do some work and are not local people are more than welcome to crash at my place.
Hey biggins!
I'm down with that offer when i get a little closer.
Currently in the Florida keys and you know what is lame?
Not much riding and i got a citation for walking my dog along the roadway(yes, right next to it along sunshine key) and despite the piles of trash my dog apparently "disturbed the bird habitat".

Good god i can't wait to get outta here......
How cold is it right now by the way?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
friggin birds will ruin it for everyone!!!!

uhm its pretty chilly right now, i'd say about 35 with not a cloud in the sky and no wind. its supposed to be in the 60's this weekend and rain showers which is perfect for building.

los jefes

Monkey
May 10, 2004
Asheville, NC
Biggins, I would be glad to help any weekend. This one is particularly a bad one with all the drinking to be done and whatnot. If you will continue to post workdays here, I WILL definetely help and bring some of the Liberty crew as well. Keep me updated.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word, thanks for steppin up to bat. I thought about going out and drinkin because i drink like a fish, but being up and going out building is way more exciting to me.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
I just got back in town wiggins... Mueller is up at a funeral and I don't know what james has been doin. Sounds interesting for real though, I'd like to get up there