Quantcast

Building Trails on my Property

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I have 12.5 acres of woods in Bel Air, MD (about 20 mins northeast of Baltimore). I have a nice singletrack ive been workin on for a while approx. 1 mile loop with several jumps, drops and stunts. Its not quite done but its gettin there.

Anyway, my new project is some killer DJs, I have an area already picked out and ive begun work. Im gonna have two different lines which will have many different options and will hopefully end with some sort of stunt(probably a board on a tree to do tire taps and such).
Im also going to have a start ramp probably about 6 feet high. Either just a wooden rollin or a drop onto a dirt rollin.

It gets really tiresome workin by myself(my dog doesnt help very much). So if anyone is interested in helping that would be cool. I also have a great deal of other areas where stunts or drops could be built. The good thing is that this is my parents property and we would never have to worry about its getting bulldozed by local authorities.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
mattmatt86 said:
I have 12.5 acres of woods in Bel Air, MD (about 20 mins northeast of Baltimore). I have a nice singletrack ive been workin on for a while approx. 1 mile loop with several jumps, drops and stunts. Its not quite done but its gettin there.

Anyway, my new project is some killer DJs, I have an area already picked out and ive begun work. Im gonna have two different lines which will have many different options and will hopefully end with some sort of stunt(probably a board on a tree to do tire taps and such).
Im also going to have a start ramp probably about 6 feet high. Either just a wooden rollin or a drop onto a dirt rollin.

It gets really tiresome workin by myself(my dog doesnt help very much). So if anyone is interested in helping that would be cool. I also have a great deal of other areas where stunts or drops could be built. The good thing is that this is my parents property and we would never have to worry about its getting bulldozed by local authorities.
If you could, PM me with some details as well? I live in Parkville, not far from you, and I'm hesitant to build/dig anywhere around here.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
My name is Matt H, weird. Ill have to figure out a saturday when ill be home, my bike isnt even built yet so i havent been able to try to track out yet. I think i might try to go up to Diablo on a saturday after i get my bike built.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Haha great name :)

No rush, just contact me whenever you are ready, I've been very busy lately with work, house, wednesday volleyball, planning a wedding w/ the fiance, and yes, the occasional bike ride.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
I'm there. Bel Air is only a short ride from the inner city baltimore ghetto I'm living in now so I'm happy to flee to "God's Country" as my 'neck relatives refer to it.

PM me the details and I can come build during the week a bit or on weekends.