Quantcast

Bull$hit stories

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I have relized something. Kids my age tend to have alot of bull stories just to seem to "fit in" and they make themselves seem like complete ass bags when I know in the back of my head that this kid has never done what he says and that I lost alot of respect for him because he is so full of ****.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
ThePriceSeliger said:
I have relized something. Kids my age tend to have alot of bull stories just to seem to "fit in" and they make themselves seem like complete ass bags when I know in the back of my head that this kid has never done what he says and that I lost alot of respect for him because he is so full of ****.
That's a great story!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
When I was in college in Connecticut we used to get drunk and go cow riding. Not cow tipping (another story), cow riding. One dude runs and jump on the cow and the other smacks it in the ass, the cow would usually kind of meander across the field and just stop after a while. Well, this one time my friend jumped on a cow and it basically bucked him off into a big pile of steaming poo. It was funny.

Anyway that's my bullsh!t story. :rolleyes:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
OGRipper said:
When I was in college in Connecticut we used to get drunk and go cow riding. Not cow tipping (another story), cow riding. One dude runs and jump on the cow and the other smacks it in the ass, the cow would usually kind of meander across the field and just stop after a while. Well, this one time my friend jumped on a cow and it basically bucked him off into a big pile of steaming poo. It was funny.

Anyway that's my bullsh!t story. :rolleyes:
Beleive it or not, thats what some of them sound like.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I thought you were talking about some of the threads around here.

Actually - even if you didn't... You are.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
One dark, windy night, I was staggering home after the bar closed. Somehow I got turned around and ended up walking through a church yard instead of taking the street home.

The wind picked up and I thought I could hear a voice calling my name. Suddenly, the ground opened up in front of me, and I fell down, down into an open grave! I could hear the voice clearer now, calling to him. I knew it was the devil, coming for me just like the pastor said, on account of me being the town drunk.

The hole was very deep and inside it was pitch black. My eyes adjusted to the darkness after a few moments, and I made out a form sitting in the darkness with me. It called my name, and I scrambled away in fear, trying to climb out of that terrible grave. Then the figure spoke. "You can't get out," it said.

I gave a shout of pure terror and leapt straight up more than six feet. He caught the edge of the hole in his hands, scrambled out, and ran for home as fast as I could.

Inside the open grave, his neighbor David sighed in resignation. He'd fallen into the hole a few minutes before his friend and had thought that together they might help each other climb out. Now he was going to have to wait until morning and get the mortician to bring him a ladder.

True story.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Slugman said:

Nope, the kids actually just left, but I'm sure they will come back and talk about how hard they party. It is funny because you can tell they don't just by looking at them.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Slugman said:

I thought this was a reference to some of Stoney98's stories of lore :p

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
stinkyboy said:
One dark, windy night, I was staggering home after the bar closed. Somehow I got turned around and ended up walking through a church yard instead of taking the street home.

The wind picked up and I thought I could hear a voice calling my name. Suddenly, the ground opened up in front of me, and I fell down, down into an open grave! I could hear the voice clearer now, calling to him. I knew it was the devil, coming for me just like the pastor said, on account of me being the town drunk.

The hole was very deep and inside it was pitch black. My eyes adjusted to the darkness after a few moments, and I made out a form sitting in the darkness with me. It called my name, and I scrambled away in fear, trying to climb out of that terrible grave. Then the figure spoke. "You can't get out," it said.

I gave a shout of pure terror and leapt straight up more than six feet. He caught the edge of the hole in his hands, scrambled out, and ran for home as fast as I could.

Inside the open grave, his neighbor David sighed in resignation. He'd fallen into the hole a few minutes before his friend and had thought that together they might help each other climb out. Now he was going to have to wait until morning and get the mortician to bring him a ladder.

True story.
Your personal pronouns are all over the place.

I hate you.

You get those brakes?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Do you have a friend whose always gone one better than anything else?

"That's nothing, Once I caught SIX turds in my mouth!"

There's always one of those.

"Well, I have chrome 32" mags, so there!"

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
In the Navy we had "sea stories."

The difference between sea stories and a fairy tales is that instead of starting "Once upon a time..." sea stories always start off with "This is no sh!t, but..."

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I used to work with a guy was totally full of sh!t and everyday had a different story to tell. Actually a couple of guys were like that.

The best one I heard, was from this guy who was probably 4 feet tall and weighed maybe 80 pounds. He always wore this weird brown suit from the 70's... But anyways he was saying that he used to work for the state police, and it was his job to drive a reinforced suburban up and down the highway and use it to stop out of control vehicles by forcing them into the gaurdrails.

The other guy who always had a new story to tell, would talk about he used to be the manager for the Boeing "black ops" division, where they worked on all the top secret military contracts. Keep in mind he was just a tech support flunky at the time.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
The friends that always one-up some person are the best.

Like this is an example from the other day I heard in the room across from mine.
"How many beers does it take you to get you drunk?"
"Around 15. you?
"Oh you freaking lightweight, I can put that down and not be buzzed"

I laughed, and went into my room.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ThePriceSeliger said:
Hey Kidwoo, No highjacking the thread! Keep it to the "insulting the people who has B.S. stories"

I'm going to tell your mom you're blowing all your college money by spending too much time on the internet. Remember I met her at whistler. We've been in touch ever since........a few dates here and there.........a little of this, little of that.

Oh wait, I forgot, these are supposed to be BS stories.

christ, I can't be that vicious

here's a yellow circle that makes everything okay :)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
One time, price fell off his bike in the snow, and slid all the way down the section on his back. This is a true story, and it was pretty funny. :p

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Last night I was at a bar with 200 beers on tap and 3' tall glasses to drink from. We left there smashed, got some taco's and threw them at cars.

True story, I have pictures of us sword fighting with the glasses :)

-Adam

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
kidwoo said:
I'm going to tell your mom you're blowing all your college money by spending too much time on the internet. Remember I met her at whistler. We've been in touch ever since........a few dates here and there.........a little of this, little of that.

Oh wait, I forgot, these are supposed to be BS stories.

christ, I can't be that vicious

here's a yellow circle that makes everything okay :)
O.K., first off, thats really weired, seeing as my mom could possibly be your mom. Second off, nice meeting you, I'm deff. going back. THIRD.... uuhhh, your right about the blowing off college money.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
mack said:
One time, price fell off his bike in the snow, and slid all the way down the section on his back. This is a true story, and it was pretty funny. :p
True story. It was fun. Another story, Mack fell in the snow and got his foot stuck under a branch, and pulled his leg out, and his shoe fell off in about one foot of snow.