ODI grips with red lock ons
Chris king Redset
Maxxis minion 2.5 tires
Ripped diablo seat for the haters
Thompson post
Canfield pedals
New sram chain!
Fox 40 '10
Computer with max speed, which with my hands gets me to 44mph!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Stop buying bikes and get yourself a proper nice looking floor. Lining is soo 1995. Get a nice wooden floor. Or better - buy 20m2 of stealth rubber from 5.10. I'm pretty sure you would never slip ;)

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Stop buying bikes and get yourself a proper nice looking floor. Lining is soo 1995. Get a nice wooden floor. Or better - buy 20m2 of stealth rubber from 5.10. I'm pretty sure you would never slip ;)
If it was up to me, the floor would be tiles, easy to clean, tougher than fancy wood

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
you are now everything bullcrew was 2 years ago. Now im waiting for your own personal evolution into current bullcrew

bullcrews chart of internet evolution

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
bullcrew NEVER asked this many questions. He would try stuff, then report back with results.
this is fact.

ill restate my previous claim

demo_9, you are everything bullcrew was 2 years ago, and by everything i mean the amount of threads made with pictures of your bike or parts, not including quality of the post in its entirety. :thumb:

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
bullcrew NEVER asked this many questions. He would try stuff, then report back with results.
Except his report consisted mostly of "OMG, It was sooooo awesome. So much better than what I had before". Come to think of it... not sure I have ever read a negative review from him about anything...

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
If this was one of Bullcrews bike check threads there would be new parts arriving by now.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
As for the floor, if it was up to me, id get it tiled or painted with that fancy garage paint, and be able to hose it off into the drains, however,spraying a hose in the basement wouldnt go to well