Quantcast

Bullit frame needs good home

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hi Ladies,

I've decided that downhill/freeride is just not for me, so my 2003 Bullit frame is looking for a new good home. If anyone is interested, it is a 2003 red size small Bullit frame (7" Fifth Element rear shock) with a 2001 Marzocchi Jr. T (7"), a Thomson seatpost, and FSA Sky Pilot headset, for $750 to a good home. The frame and fork are in excellent condition - just the usual cable rub and one cosmetic scratch on the chainstay. TMX can vouch for the condition of the frame and the care with which it has been treated (I'm a big chicken, so the bike was mostly just carried around on my shoulders through anything technical :rolleyes: ). I'll have pictures of it to post next week sometime.

Thanks!
tammy

EDIT: Yes, I know this is not the buy and sell forum, but since the frame is a size small, I wanted to give the ladies first dibs on it. ;)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
(I'm a big chicken, so the bike was mostly just carried around on my shoulders through anything technical :rolleyes: ).

Well, I personally don't believe your a big chicken because I've seen pictures of you riding stuff that most women in this world wouldn't dream of taking a bike on! Aside from that, I just wanted to vouch for Tammy and let anyone who doesn't know her, thats interested in the bike, know that she's a very upstanding member of the bike community! And holy cow is that a good deal!

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hey Rainbow!

I sent you a PM, but I will also see if I can resize a couple of the huge pictures I have and post them for you as well.

t

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
dh diva said it best, you are far from a chicken! but i certainly understand and give you a big muddy hug for the inevitably difficult decision this was.

we'll have to let shaums know before he hears it through the grapevine, eh? :D i'll never forget the image of him running behind you holding you up by your pants (right?) while you sailed down the gnarliest muddiest section of the beg/sport course. i think you were telling him it can't be done while you two were getting it done. great stuff tammy.

i think your bike will land in good hands.

waterlilli

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
DROOL!!!! Where are you located at, I am going to talk hubby into letting me get it. Maybe I won't tell.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Unfortunately :( my friend wants an XC full-suspension rig and is more interested in purchasing a whole bike as opposed to building it up herself. I just wish I had seen this a few months ago as it's probably more my size than the Ironhorse SGS that I have. I will keep the word out for you though (I am still trying to convince my hubby that I need it, but then he see's my corral of bikes and shakes his head :( )

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Wendy said:
I PMed you about the fork
Hey Wendy,

I sent you an e-mail.

t

P.S. Well folks, looks like the frame and fork have both found good homes. Thanks for all your help!