Quantcast

Bullshit crowd funding

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
With that stuff, a K&N air filter, a NOS sticker, and a tornado air intake swirler I bet I'll be blowing head studs out of blocks in no time with all that added HP!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
This is dumb, in the video i watched about it, he said "you can take your mind off shifting". You still have to press a button to shift. The only advantage i see is that is can clean up your handle bar by removing the dropper post lever and two shifter for a four button pad.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598276649/xshifter-worlds-first-universal-wireless-smart-shi

This is kind cool though
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tribotex/tribotex-more-engine-hp-better-mileage-less-wear-a?ref=bd06gw

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I know someone who could actually use that. 1 of the people in the group of 4 that i got kayaking with, whom i shall call "M", complains about being a light sleeper and being able to hear everything that goes on. Doors shutting, people walking by here tent, ect. So another in our group, "S", owns and audiology business had M come in for a hearing test and get very expensive custom molded ear plugs curtesy of S. The Audiologist that did the test said M did NOT have any hearing issues. M Said the plugs don't work. She just has a tendency to focus on the things that are bother her versus ignoring, so it just makes her mad.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I know someone who could actually use that. 1 of the people in the group of 4 that i got kayaking with, whom i shall call "M", complains about being a light sleeper and being able to hear everything that goes on. Doors shutting, people walking by here tent, ect. So another in our group, "S", owns and audiology business had M come in for a hearing test and get very expensive custom molded ear plugs curtesy of S. The Audiologist that did the test said M did NOT have any hearing issues. M Said the plugs don't work. She just has a tendency to focus on the things that are bother her versus ignoring, so it just makes her mad.
Does Bose need crowfunding though? Effing $$$ companies now unload R&D, marketing and sales cost on consumers, without a guarantee that the product makes it to the market. We are utterly stupid to buy this bullshit.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Bose sucks donkey dick anyway. Shitty little cheap drivers in cheap assed resonant as fuck enclosures pitched at dickheads who can not hear at prices that are way above their sonic league. Figures they are trying to fleece people by offloading what little r&d they do. I will however give it to their marketing department - they are genius - have sucked so many people into crap audio.