Quantcast

>>>>> Bummer Thursday GTM >

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Urgh my collarbone has not healed as I had hoped for. Never felt the same as when I had previously broken it and it was confirmed with an xray so now I will most likely end up having it screwed together I think.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Uh, bummer! God bedring!

In other bummer news, another one of my project students got the 'vid. Ugh! :(

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Half my day has been cancelled because of the COVID, so mostly internal work. Meh.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nothing like getting woken up by a whining puppy that peed himself in the kennel at 0 dark 30. at least I got back to sleep after cleaning up the mess. I really need my espresso today . another nice weather day with temps in the mid 60s is on deck. This keeps up and I will dig out my shorts.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Bummer, I received a rush job yesterday. Hate it when my client treats me like I'm an employee.
I shall ignore his "asap" plea.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Urgh my collarbone has not healed as I had hoped for. Never felt the same as when I had previously broken it and it was confirmed with an xray so now I will most likely end up having it screwed together I think.
A friend of mine had this done and is much better now. Best of luck. Actually he is due to get it all removed again soon I think.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Why you not Friday yet? Tomorrow is payday and also Fritter Friday, so today can't get over soon enough.

Heal up CBJ.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also, someone in the neighborhood has been blazing up and I can't figure out who. I think it would be both funny and awesome if it was the cop who moved in behind us. My neighborhood smells great, though.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Also, man do we live in weird times.

While I am not surprised, the fact that she can easily sell jars of toots is more cringe worthy.

“Hey honey what’s this random charge on the card for? Oh nothing just bought some chicks exhaust in a jar”.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Finally got my car refinanced through DCU. 1.49% interest rate, saves me $35 a month and like 2g over the course of the loan. Direct deposit all established and shit too. Neat!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
So far this week I have worked 0 days. Continuing this streak today. Tomorrow sadly I’ll have to break it and work a half day.

All that’s on the docket are two recruiting calls, picking up Japanese food from the grocery downtown, and practicing some trumpet.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's up, Joe Internet!! 8.65 mile run done before sunrise. 27 degrees felt downright comfortable after the recent arctic blast that hit us.

A couple of times recently the new dog decided she didn't want to eat her meal for whatever reason, so to get her to eat, I dropped some chopped up frozen chicken into her kibble and mixed it up, which made her hork it down. So now she won't eat any of her kibble unless I mix some chicken into it. That shit's gotta stop. My fault!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
A couple of times recently the new dog decided she didn't want to eat her meal for whatever reason, so to get her to eat, I dropped some chopped up frozen chicken into her kibble and mixed it up, which made her hork it down. So now she won't eat any of her kibble unless I mix some chicken into it. That shit's gotta stop. My fault!
smart dog.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
While I am not surprised, the fact that she can easily sell jars of toots is more cringe worthy.

“Hey honey what’s this random charge on the card for? Oh nothing just bought some chicks exhaust in a jar”.
you really think the kind of person that would buy a fart in a jar is actually married?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Still no smell or taste, fevers come and go, headaches are constant, 3-4 hrs of sleep at a time tops, flem like peanut butter now (chunky even)

In other news,

I feel good enough to walk out to the carport and grab the mountain packages from the last 4 days that have been growing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bummer, I received a rush job yesterday. Hate it when my client treats me like I'm an employee.
I shall ignore his "asap" plea.
"I can do it, but because it will be forcing other clients to be potentially delayed, the priority rate will be 2x". If they don't balk, money speaks.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Still no smell or taste, fevers come and go, headaches are constant, 3-4 hrs of sleep at a time tops, flem like peanut butter now (chunky even)

In other news,

I feel good enough to walk out to the carport and grab the mountain packages from the last 4 days that have been growing.
Maybe huffing some fart jars would help clear things up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
how are you feeling?
Much better now. Essentially no symptoms, though every morning I wake up coughing.

And I'm worn out from work by 2pm, but I'm guessing that is mostly because I have been a couch potato for two weeks now.

Still haven't had beer since new years eve.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I used to race 100 mile MTB races around the US and would ride road centuries most months too. Haven't done either in a long time but I've suddenly got the desire to do dumb things. Stupid COVID limits my desire to be around hundreds of people to race, but I did map out a training ride this morning...

Capture.JPG

I might need to N+1 to have a suitable XC bike again.