Quantcast

>>>>> Bummer Thursday GTM >

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
pain in lower back came back with a vengeance on Monday. Monday and Tuesday nights were excruciating, none of the pain meds helped much. Yesterday and today I've been able to not take meds, but there is still pain. I'm friggin exhausted. The pain, work, and homeschooling are taking their toll. I tried a concoction of 1/3 THC - 2/3 CBD to help me sleep at night. Works decent. Sound sleep, and no weed hangover this morning.

Indian tonight. But their tandoori oven ain't workin' so no Naan. :disgust:
Hopefully the pain is just your back trying to rework and adapt.

And boooooo to no Naan. How can they let that happen???!

I'd love some good Indian food right meow.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
38 km road nightride. A whooping total of 2 cars passed me. Who would have thought that small rural roads are empty during a weekday night? Was windy AF though.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
pain in lower back came back with a vengeance on Monday. Monday and Tuesday nights were excruciating, none of the pain meds helped much. Yesterday and today I've been able to not take meds, but there is still pain. I'm friggin exhausted. The pain, work, and homeschooling are taking their toll. I tried a concoction of 1/3 THC - 2/3 CBD to help me sleep at night. Works decent. Sound sleep, and no weed hangover this morning.

Indian tonight. But their tandoori oven ain't workin' so no Naan. :disgust:
thread title suits you. Bummer. Hope you get better soon.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hopefully the pain is just your back trying to rework and adapt.

And boooooo to no Naan. How can they let that happen???!

I'd love some good Indian food right meow.
to top it off, this place seems to have been taken over by new folks. it used to be all home made, but now it tastes like they use pre-made sauces and add in a bit of meat. yuck. very dissapoint.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Also, someone in the neighborhood has been blazing up and I can't figure out who. I think it would be both funny and awesome if it was the cop who moved in behind us. My neighborhood smells great, though.
the drive towards bolan mtn lookout....rip....smells funky....like that...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
On the bummer topic, I have done a bad to my left knee. Just got back from the docs; I will be laid up for a few days it seems. Got some good steroids and bedrest prescription. Slightly annoying as the weekend looks amazing and I was planning a ride. Y’all can look forward to some rants from me I expect. :(:rant:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
On the bummer topic, I have done a bad to my left knee. Just got back from the docs; I will be laid up for a few days it seems. Got some good steroids and bedrest prescription. Slightly annoying as the weekend looks amazing and I was planning a ride. Y’all can look forward to some rants from me I expect. :(:rant:
ebike punishment from retro grouch gods....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ebike punishment from retro grouch gods....
Annoyingly it’s not even a bike injury. It’s an old man ‘tidying up’ injury. Slipped down a step whilst carrying a ton of shit, which at the time hurt but not badly, but a day later turns out to be pretty fuxxed. :rant:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Did you know that if you were to make a meatball out of all living humans, it would only be a little less than 1km in diameter.
Finally a meat dish that actually helps the climate! :thumb: ;)

All the best with your injury! Hope it heals quick!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
-40 Kelvin tonight. We are getting 8 feet of snow tonight. I went to the store and got Milk and Bread. Forgot the Bologna and Ketchup Chips. Out of Mustard also. I was hoping that there was Mustard in the condiment drawer. There was not.