Quantcast

>>>bump the hump GMT<<<

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Up early.

Had to man-up last night and eat some crow. I'd been acting like a boy, not a man.

I've actually buried a few hatchets in recent weeks. It ain't easy, but it is worth it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Felt good to get out on the bike last night despite the flat tire. Contemplating going tubeless, those little cacti try and grab me every time I get out and ride.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Spent from 6pm-ish after work to about 11pm the past 2 days cleaning/reorganizing the garage. Bringing crap that belongs in the basement/shed to their respective homes, throwing out crap, etc. Tired and sore but totally worth it. Once the good weather is finally here I'm going to pull everything out, clean the crap out of the floor and apply that epoxy flooring coating.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent from 6pm-ish after work to about 11pm the past 2 days cleaning/reorganizing the garage. Bringing crap that belongs in the basement/shed to their respective homes, throwing out crap, etc. Tired and sore but totally worth it. Once the good weather is finally here I'm going to pull everything out, clean the crap out of the floor and apply that epoxy flooring coating.
must not let my wife see this post

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Stopped by Bob's on the way home yesterday and the boat sounded great. I hope my registration sticker is in the mail, I'll be good to go (I have my temp anyway). FYI, if she floats I am heading up river in the event it dies again. At least I could float home. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
JimmyDean, the Gilligan of Sauvie Island.
A guy down the street said his jet boat could do a lap around it in under an hour, but it burned up a tank of gas in the process. I just hope the bitch goes, but I do want to go fast eventually. :fans:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dude, the mouth of the Columbia is no joke.
Oh, I know.
My dad was an old Coastie and we went out on one of those 47s and saw it first-hand years ago.
Hardcore.

Those boats are amazing though.
We watch them head out gloucester during the big storms.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We hit 100' swells around the horn of South America in the Navy. I'll stick to my river, no thanks.

Gawd I hope this bitch runs. I am seriously trying to not get TOO excited in the even it is short lived. But damn I want to get this bitch out and see what she can do.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning, **** is getting real this morning, with the new job starting on the 21st and our first appointment this morning for the baby, my life is spinning a bit
:thumb: I know that feeling of lots of things being juggled in the air simultaneously, what with planning a half-country move, getting licensed to practice in Colorado, etc.

Today is my first full day of work this week. Oh, except that I was on this weekend (half-days, but still).

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
:thumb: I know that feeling of lots of things being juggled in the air simultaneously, what with planning a half-country move, getting licensed to practice in Colorado, etc.

Today is my first full day of work this week. Oh, except that I was on this weekend (half-days, but still).
It is a strange, scary yet exciting feeling all at once. I have resorted to just take a deep breath and go with it, trust that no matter what all will work out.

So update from the doc today, everything looks to be perfect. Took blood and urine of course, and show nothing in either of our family histories that would warrant any extra testing at this point. Gave us a ton of info and pamphlets, we went over what meds she can and cannot have etc etc. They will use the Doppler next visit and I am sure that is when it will get very real for me hearing a heartbeat.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hard to sink a boat tied up to the dock.
It is actually a fair bit amazing how often this happens... plug fails, auto bilge does not work or is in manual off mode and BAM Sunk boat on a rope