Quantcast

Bumped into my work at the store...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
golgiaparatus said:
I tell them I am an art pimp... i.e. I take my talent for art and I pimp it out to the highest bidder... "what do you want me to do with my art... I'm not into that but okay, since you are paying me".
I had "Digital Instigator" on my card for a couple years...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
stinkyboy said:
I had "Digital Instigator" on my card for a couple years...
Hey did you ever get that e-mail? I sent it like 3 months late. I cant even remember what I put on it. Probably the same two things this post was about as they are the only two non vitamin crap that I have here at my day job.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
A) I'll never go to Blockbuster. This is a local video store with a "cooler" selection.

B) I'm not ON the account, my wife is. My name did not appear on any screen. Well DUH!

C) Ashton has a pretty mouth. :help:
A) Of course...what could be more cool than Charlie and Chocolate Factory with a gay looking/acting/sounding Johnny Depp?

B) Uh huh...of course your wife is on the account...you can't have a huge rock star name on the video store account...imagine the mayhem that would cause! :D

C) He does...only if he just keep it shut! :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
A) Of course...

B) Uh huh...of course your wife is on the account...you can't have a huge rock star name on the video store account...imagine the mayhem that would cause! :D

C) He does...only if he just keep it shut! :D
Look "DH Girlie" or "Loco's Side Project" or whatever you call yourself, we have Netflix, which rocks, but for some stupid reason my wife wanted a DVD she couldn't get so she opened this account at the local place. I went in there with her on the way to the grocery store. The dude at the video store knew who I was. He even said he'd seen me at the local coffee place....wait..

OMG - I'm being STALKED!! :help: :help: :help: :help:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
golgiaparatus said:
Hey did you ever get that e-mail? I sent it like 3 months late.
I did. Nice stuff! I was just curious to see the other graphic monkeys work, after realizing there were a few of us here. :cool: