Quantcast

Bunch of cry babies?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
i hate everyone
Oh", and another old fart surfaces! All I gots to say is out of all the sports I have done there are no better people I have met than in Downhill mountain biking! Young or old it's all good!

I wonder if king old fart Barty D' is going to surface on Bri Sol's rant page?

Isn't the monkey fun!

NOT!

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
First off, I never knocked old dudes riding ability. there's tons of riders way older than me that can school me (having ridden with Simmons before - I fully understand this).

Second, why didn't bring up your issue then that day instead of posting it on the internet...?

Third, I ain't tryin to fight no one either - but If you're gonna post somethin up and spew slag - then expect a response. There's no such thing as a successful loudmouth pacifist. Going with that - you're the one that started this argument - so don't point fingers at me about creating tension in our scene.

I'll ride with anyone, anytime, of any skillset. You can ask NateH - I've taken some NOVICE riders to some tough trails and gladly ridden with them and showed them the ropes - I'm all about supporting this gig to make it better for everyone. Remember the kid I was riding with on the SXtrail?

So there - NuffSed

wheelchaser said:
Your right I shouldn't have mentioned my frustration with Nate's negative tirade that I could only tolorate for 3/4's of a shuttle ride (too many fat tires). My point which seems to have been lost because of my lack of focus is that it's time to stop the crying and get the shzit together.

As for forty years old ever here of a guy named Bart McDaniel? Not that I would ever compare to him.

As for not having the balls to confront someone face to face I'm not afraid bring it on. Your very right you don't know me.

The whole point of this thread is I am confronting all of you. I am asking you all to rethink how you look at your scene and how you can change it for the better. If this happens we all win. Otherwise it's back to the status quo: no chairlift, no races just old thirty seven year olds stirring the pot to see what it creates.

By the way is there spell check? My spelling sucks.

Bri Sol

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
oly said:
Whoa.... I think the old koots are having a little reunion. Did you all remember your metamucil? Better hurry up, Mattlock is on.
Isnt Matlock followed by Murder She Wrote! :blah: