Quantcast

BURLEYSHIRLEY Clean out your PM's

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I could completely empty his PM's but then he would not read the one I sent him.
who cares what you have to say though....? :)

I'm just gonna keep sending them to him so he's got a bunch of e-mails.

J

JRB

It's full from all of them that I send him. I say what I want him to read in the title so he cannot ignore me.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
who cares what you have to say though....? :)

I'm just gonna keep sending them to him so he's got a bunch of e-mails.
I dont think that email account that those go to is even active, so Im sure somebody gets spammed with unrecieved mail notices alot. Hahahaha.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlyShirley said:
I dont think that email account that those go to is even active, so Im sure somebody gets spammed with unrecieved mail notices alot. Hahahaha.
Man you are so cool you should put out a book.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
Man you are so cool you should put out a book.
Quit being such a woman, and come to the SE Spring Monkeyfest. Its in NC where you want to move. Its perfect. Dont bail.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Yeah. :) I don't think it would fly in today's PC-sensitive world.
yup - it's funny, but I could go on for years about the social sensitivities that are beat to pieces in it. :nope:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
i saw _old school_ last week and nearly had a hernia.
That movie is making it rounds on the 413 HBO channels I get. I don't know why, but Will Farrell yelling makes me laugh every time. :D I love that flick.

:dancing:

J

JRB

I don't know why, but Will Ferrel asking to stop at KFC is the funniest thing ever. That and the Metallica kidnap scene.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Will Ferrell is just a wierd, ugly, somehow likeable guy. I dont get it. He's so sincere in his idiocy that you cant help but feel bad for him while laughing at him. Not alot of actors can do that kind of thing.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah. :) I don't think it would fly in today's PC-sensitive world.

I don't know.. what will all the thug/gangsta/NBA bullsh!t that's in the pop culture...

:rolleyes:

...youngsters today would totally miss the point... you are probably right. :(

J

JRB

dwaugh said:
Youngsters as in me? I totally didn't miss the point! :)
Don't worry, N8 is just trying to make himself feel smart. You can't even mock him without him thinking he is above you. :rolleyes:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Don't worry, N8 is just trying to make himself feel smart. You can't even mock him without him thinking he is above you. :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHA!!!

And this from something who was afraid to call itself "Gringo" because it might offend sensitive white men...

:p:p:p

J

JRB

N8 said:
BWAHAHAHA!!!

And this from something who was afraid to call itself "Gringo" because it might offend sensitive white men...

:p:p:p
Well - if I were more republican and didn't care about people's feelings??? :p