Quantcast

burlington session with red bull

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
Went riding today around stone rd. with red bull (will) it was his first time out ehre and he shredded the gnar...it was a good ride until like 4 hours into it getting a flat tire in the middle of our last dh run. heres some pics...enjoy.

Will sizing up the widow maker, not a bad warm up drop.

Will's first time off it...

and again...

Me

Will sessioning another drop

Me throwin down a table

will again

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I was there a few weeks ago and the ruts were big off the widowmaker.

Nah, this is all CT stuff.

Gangstamaxx, wtf happened to the dirt jumps. They got all beat up and neglected. :think:

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
mack said:
I was there a few weeks ago and the ruts were big off the widowmaker.
Nah, this is all CT stuff.
Gangstamaxx, wtf happened to the dirt jumps. They got all beat up and neglected. :think:
We're hardcore and we fixed 'em with our feet, some sticks, and an old tv.

And yes, Wills bike was Strait's...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
mcA896 said:
is that the kid with Kyle Strait's old bike?
It is extremely funny that you say that because a guy that I ride with just bought a Demo 9 from some kid that got it from Kyle Strait. So it's owners were Kyle Strait, Some kid, then this guy I know. So I really think its funny that you just brought that up. And the guy just got it too.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
rpk1988 said:
It is extremely funny that you say that because a guy that I ride with just bought a Demo 9 from some kid that got it from Kyle Strait. So it's owners were Kyle Strait, Some kid, then this guy I know. So I really think its funny that you just brought that up. And the guy just got it too.
I actually was the reason that strait sold the bike to him... (first kid)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea well some one said that his is opposite colors, because one of my friends demo is silver with a black fork and I think he said everything on "the other kids demo (which actually he isnt a kid)" is opposite colors from him. Hmmm. I wonder if Kyle Strait has sold multiple bikes.

So do you know Kyle? How did you get it from him?

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
rpk1988 said:
Yea well some one said that his is opposite colors, because one of my friends demo is silver with a black fork and I think he said everything on "the other kids demo (which actually he isnt a kid)" is opposite colors from him. Hmmm. I wonder if Kyle Strait has sold multiple bikes.

So do you know Kyle? How did you get it from him?
Tsage "slang straits bike". And once i bought it i told the kid (Named Matt) about kyles other bike... (was a normal 04... black/swinger...)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Hmmm. Well unless my friend, whos name is Derek bought it online, then I dont know who he got it from. I mean I am down here in MD.

How did you buy it off Kyle Strait?

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
rpk1988 said:
Hmmm. Well unless my friend, whos name is Derek bought it online, then I dont know who he got it from. I mean I am down here in MD.

How did you buy it off Kyle Strait?
I sold your friend Derek my frame which was Kyle's before it was mine. Will hooked me up with Kyle's email and stuff and that's how I got it.

Oh and nice pics Will. Those drops look sick

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
biker3 said:
Dude u totally look like Bearclaw in that first pic. I hope you threw a pebble underhand to size that huck just like in the Collective. Artsy and ****.
Definitely. I threw a 3 the next time I hit it but he took the picture too early...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
matt12 said:
I sold your friend Derek my frame which was Kyle's before it was mine. Will hooked me up with Kyle's email and stuff and that's how I got it.

Oh and nice pics Will. Those drops look sick
Wow what a small world. Do you know Derek or did you sell it to him via online?

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
rpk1988 said:
Wow what a small world. Do you know Derek or did you sell it to him via online?
I thought I already replied to this, but I guess it didn't work...
Anyway, I sold it to him over the internet, I talked to him over the phone a couple times, but I don't know him since I'm all the way across the country.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
matt12 said:
I thought I already replied to this, but I guess it didn't work...
Anyway, I sold it to him over the internet, I talked to him over the phone a couple times, but I don't know him since I'm all the way across the country.
Yea, true. He is a bad ass rider though. That bike would suit him well.