Quantcast

BurlyShirly - were you brodie's cousin???

J

JRB

:D
Brodie: One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
All I want to know is: What kind of retard starts a thread asking a question to a guy who he knows cant read his posts because he's on his ignore list?

WTF?

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
All I want to know is: What kind of retard starts a thread asking a question to a guy who he knows cant read his posts because he's on his ignore list?

WTF?
Get your lame ass IM lingo outta my thread.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
mack said:
I didnt know there were differnet 'kinds' of retards.
Sure, there's the kind that goes "aaarrrrrrrngggggghhhhh" and drools butterscotch pudding all over his face, and the kind that starts a thread asking a question to a guy who he knows cant read his posts because he's on his ignore list, apparently.

J

JRB

How does this ass clown know I am not eating butterscotch pudding??? And I have truly never heard of a retarded pirate.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
yeah, loco, you do realize that no matter how many times you post, I still cant read it, right? Ok. Just wanted to clear that up for you.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
BurlyShirley said:
Sure, there's the kind that goes "aaarrrrrrrngggggghhhhh" and drools butterscotch pudding all over his face,...
bbuaahahaa. thats was pretty funny. :p

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
yeah, loco, you do realize that no matter how many times you post, I still cant read it, right? Ok. Just wanted to clear that up for you.
You spend a lot of time acknowledging that you are not acknowledging me. That is stupid to me. I think I found another kind of retard tonight.

PS - the thread was to be funny and your name allows me to laugh, sally

J

JRB

The funny thing is, I know you click to read it. Whatever. I like your mad at the world attitude. It makes you seem so cute. BTW - I'm not always talking to you.

J

JRB

Let me go ahead and elimnate the middle man -
This message is hidden because loco is on your ignore list.

J

JRB

You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Okay, what part of "Im not interested in what you have to say" are you missing here? What do I have to do?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
valve bouncer said:
Come on Shirley, every man and his gerbil knows you're reading his posts. Don't be coy mate.
No. Really Im not, and he knows it. That's why it torments him so.

J

JRB

So - you never answered. Do you go by Walt and have a cousin named Brodie???

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Oh, is that so? Well then...
I don't care if you read it or not. Your grumpy ass makes me laugh, sally. I should just PM what I have to say in the title. Can't hide from those. :eviltongu

You're a quitter.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well Im sure that post was a dandy too, but Ive grown bored with this. Goodbye Loco. Please stop stalking me. Dont PM me either. Thanks.

J

JRB

Funny - I mention PM and you put it in your reply. Sure you don't read them. :rolleyes: I'm not stalking you. Just irritate you a little when I am bored. I'm done, but the quote was still funny.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
Funny - I mention PM and you put it in your reply. Sure you don't read them. :rolleyes: I'm not stalking you. Just irritate you a little when I am bored. I'm done, but the quote was still funny.
so he is reading them after all. !
:sneaky:

J

JRB

mack said:
so he is reading them after all. !
:sneaky:
or is he really Matilda???

Matilda: I became...
Hansel: What?
Matilda: Bulimic.
Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:

WTF?

Well, you are his assistant, after all. :D